Last Updated on September 15, 2022 by Ellen Christian
These fragrance dupes for your favorite luxury brands are just what you need to keep your budget in check. Check out this perfume dupe list.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a few favorite perfumes that I wear regularly and they are definitely worth the splurge. Have you checked out my thoughts on the best Vera Wang perfume?
And, I love being able to try new perfumes like Harvey Prince Temptress when it’s released.
There are so many luxury brand perfumes out there that I enjoy but some of them are quite expensive. Thankfully, there are lots of fragrance dupes on Amazon that smell almost identical to the originals.
These perfume dupes smell like designer scents but they don’t have the price tag of the originals. When it comes to designer brands, lots of what you’re paying for is the name attached to the product.
I’ve written before about knock-off clothing brands. It’s definitely possible to get the look or style you want without spending a ton of money.
What are perfume dupes?
Just like you can go to the store and get an inexpensive candle that smells like an expensive one, you can buy a cheap perfume that smells like a designer brand. These perfumes have all the scent you want without the expensive price tag.
Do fake perfumes smell the same?
Yes, many perfume dupes smell identical to the luxury fragrance. Once they have determined the top notes, mid notes, and bottom notes, it is only trial and error to make a dupe.
These affordable perfume dupes let you enjoy designer fragrances that you don’t want to spend top dollar for.
What is the best dupe perfume?
Almost every designer perfume brand out there has a dupe that is very close to the original scent. So, whether you want the same scent as Gucci Envy Me or Peace Love and Juicy Couture perfume, you can get it with fragrance dupes.
Whether you like mandarin orange blossom, pink pepper, or a fruity floral scent, you can find your favorite designer fragrance in smell alike perfumes.
List of fragrance dupes
Check out my list of smell alike perfumes. Here are my top choices if you’re looking for a perfume dupe list.
- Is there a perfume that smells like Chanel No. 5? Yes, try The Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine Eau de Toilette.
- What perfume is similar to Coco Mademoiselle? Try Estee Lauder Sensuous for a very close dupe.
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium. Try Zara Gardenia perfume for an almost identical scent. This is one of my favorite fragrance dupes.
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Paris Baccarat Rouge 540 typically costs about $300. Check out Ariana Grande’s Cloud Eau de Parfum.
- Joy by Jean Patou is a popular heavily floral fragrance. Sand and Sable by Coty is a very close match with blends of jasmine, tuberose, and green notes.
- J’Adore by Dior has almost a cult following but an expensive price. Try Rose by Zara for a sweet, feminine dupe.
- Viktor and Rolf’s Flower Bomb is one of my favorite scents. But, I enjoy the less expensive Katy Perry Killer Queen instead.
- Marc Jacob’s Daisy perfume is one of my signature scents. But, Avon Eve Truth is a great perfume dupe for this fragrance at a much lower price.
Where can you find fragrance dupes?
You can find most of these perfume dupes online at Amazon. But, you may also have luck finding brands like Coty and Katy Perry at stores like Walmart and Target. Keep your eyes open for new dupe fragrances while you’re out.
Most stores allow you to sample the tester bottle to see if you like the scent or not. And, it helps to know what the original designer fragrance smells like before you go.
Often, you can like the designer perfume’s Facebook page and you will see offers for sample sizes. Or, check out a few of the best copy perfumes I’ve listed.
Are there any cologne dupes that you like? What is the best knock off cologne?
More perfume articles
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.