Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’m not having any island fun this summer but I will be enjoying a few new summer shades from Zoya Island Fun 2015 collection. These bright colors remind me of fun on the beach with brightly colored flip flops, beach balls and beach umbrellas! Product was provided.
Zoya Island Fun 2015
All of the polishes from Zoya are free of the Big 5 bad ingredients! I love it when companies make healthy choices when developing their products. Zoya is definitely one of my favorite brands of nail polish. The Island Fun Collection Sampler by Zoya contains 1 of the following full-sized (0.5oz) bottles:
- Jace (ZP796) – Jace by Zoya can be best described as a modern tropical green in a full coverage formula. A green that is more muted than lime and surprisingly wearable!
- Cecilia (ZP797) – Cecilia by Zoya can be best described as a classic teal in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
- Talia (ZP798) – Talia by Zoya can be best described as a true turquoise in a full coverage, densely pigmented cream formula.
- Serenity (ZP799) – Serenity by Zoya can be best described as a summer purple in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. Reminiscent of beautiful blooming irises, a harbinger of summer.
- Nana (ZP800) – Nana by Zoya can be best described as a deep summer fuchsia in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
- Demetria (ZP801) – Demetria by Zoya can best be described as a vibrant poppy red in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
I love these fun new summer colors from Zoya. They are all highly pigmented shades and it is best to wear a base coat to prevent staining. These shades can be purchased direct from Zoya or from fine salons in your area.
Which of the shades from the Zoya Island Fun 2015 collection is your favorite?
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.