Last Updated on November 30, 2022 by Ellen Christian
I’m not having any island fun this summer, but I will enjoy a few new shades from the Zoya Island Fun 2015 collection. Check it out.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
Zoya Island Fun 2015
So, these bright colors remind me of fun on the beach with brightly colored flip-flops, beach balls, and beach umbrellas! You have to buy them for summer!
All of the polishes from Zoya are free of the Big 5 bad ingredients! I love it when companies make healthy choices when developing their products.
Check out the new Zoya Touch.
Zoya is one of my favorite brands of nail polish. The Island Fun Collection Sampler by Zoya contains 1 of the following full-sized (0.5oz) bottles:
Colors in Zoya Island Fun
- Jace (ZP796) – Jace by Zoya can be best described as a modern tropical green in a full coverage formula. A green that is more muted than lime and surprisingly wearable!
- Cecilia (ZP797) – Cecilia by Zoya can be best described as a classic teal in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. This is my favorite color.
- Talia (ZP798) – Talia by Zoya can be best described as a genuine turquoise in full coverage, densely pigmented cream formula.
- Serenity (ZP799) – Serenity by Zoya can be best described as a summer purple in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. Reminiscent of beautiful blooming irises, a harbinger of summer.
- Nana (ZP800) – Nana by Zoya is a deep summer fuchsia. It has full coverage and a densely pigmented cream formula. This is gorgeous!
- Demetria (ZP801) – Demetria by Zoya is a vibrant poppy red in full coverage. You will love this pigmented cream formula.
I love these fun new summer colors from Zoya. You should wear a base coat to prevent staining. You can buy these shades directly from Zoya or your area’s fine salons.
So, which of the shades from the Zoya Island Fun 2015 collection is your favorite? You can find them here.
Finally, you may also enjoy these articles.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.