Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It can be so difficult to find a dress that is flattering for every figure, but you can come really close with a long sleeve swing dress like this one. It’s such a versatile piece that it can be dressed up or down a number of different ways depending on how you want to wear it.
How to Wear a Long Sleeve Swing Dress
I absolutely love this dress because it looks good on so many different body types. There is a great video at the end of this post showcasing some style and accessory ideas with three beautiful ladies. It’s easy to find a swing dress that works for summer. But, finding a swing dress with sleeves was a bit of a problem.
Long sleeve swing dress style tips
- Wear your new swing dress with your go-to pendant necklace and a pair of heels. It’s simple and elegant. Hello, holiday parties!
- Plaid! Add a plaid shirt tied around your waist for the ideal festival vibe.
- This long sleeve swing dress is an ideal addition to your favorite ankle boots. I love this look! (Hint – it pairs well with everything from a plaid shirt to a vest, to a kimono, to a pendant necklace…it’s the perfect finishing touch.)
Layering for warmth
If you’re wearing a long sleeve swing dress in a colder area of the country, you might be wondering how you can add layers. Living in Vermont, I totally understand. And, I wear layers for warmth all of the time.
- Layer a cute vest over your swing dress. It provides interesting texture and contrast and switches up your look just a little.
- Cold weather is here! Pair this swing dress with a coordinating blanket scarf, add a great wool fedora and ankle boots, and you have a pulled-together look that will keep the chill out too.
- Don’t forget our other must-have accessory this Fall & Winter – the kimono. Layer a heavier kimono with a little length over your dress to add a bit of warmth without feeling bulky. You’ll be right on-trend with this long sleeve swing dress look.
Places to shop online
There are lots of places you can find cute dresses online to try this style for yourself. Cents of Style has lots of colors to choose from. Just click on the picture above to shop on their site.
- This long swing dress with sleeves comes in a variety of different colors and patterns. See it here.
- This long sleeve swing dress is plus size. It’s very flattering for so many different body types.
- A swing dress with pockets is a great option for those that feel lost without a pocket. I love the different colors that this dress is available in.
- If you have an event coming up, you can even find a formal swing dress. I love this one! It has a handkerchief hem which is stunning for evening wear. It comes in over ten different colors so it would easily work for almost any event and any season.
What is your favorite way to wear a long sleeve swing dress?
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.