Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on October 10, 2020 by Ellen Christian
It can be difficult to find a dress that is flattering for every figure, but you can come close with a long sleeve swing dress like this one. Learn how to wear it.
It’s such a versatile piece that it can be dressed up or down a number of different ways depending on how you want to wear it. I love being able to change my style depending on the day.
Learn how to wear a cardigan with jeans for more style tips. It’s such a versatile fashion piece.
How to Wear a Long Sleeve Swing Dress
I absolutely love this dress because it looks good on so many different body types. Check out a few of the style and accessory ideas you can pair with this outfit.
It’s easy to find a swing dress that works for summer. But, finding a swing dress with sleeves was a bit of a problem.
Long sleeve swing dress style tips
- Wear your new swing dress with your go-to pendant necklace and a pair of heels. It’s simple and elegant. Hello, holiday parties!
- Plaid! Add a plaid shirt or vest for the ideal festival vibe.
- This long sleeve swing dress is an ideal addition to your favorite ankle boots. I love this look! (Hint – it pairs well with everything from a plaid shirt to a vest, to a kimono, to a pendant necklace…it’s the perfect finishing touch.)
Layering for warmth
If you’re wearing a long sleeve swing dress in a colder area of the country, you might be wondering how you can add layers. Living in Vermont, I totally understand.
And, I wear layers for warmth all of the time. Here are a few tips.
- Layer a cute vest over your swing dress. It provides interesting texture and contrast and switches up your look just a little.
- Cold weather is here! Pair this swing dress with a coordinating scarf, add a great wool fedora and ankle boots, and you have a pulled-together look that will keep the chill out too.
- Don’t forget our other must-have accessory this Fall & Winter – the kimono. Layer a heavier kimono with a little length over your dress to add a bit of warmth without feeling bulky. You’ll be right on-trend with this long sleeve swing dress look.
- For added warmth, you can wear your favorite pair of leggings underneath your dress. You can even get them monogrammed for free.
Check out the whole outfit and shop the look to add these pieces to your closet this season.
Places to shop online
There are lots of places you can find cute dresses online to try this style for yourself. This gorgeous outfit came from Initial Outfitters. Make sure you check out all of the stylish items on their site.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.