Last Updated on March 21, 2023 by Ellen Christian
The cold winter weather can be harsh on your lips but these lip scrub recipes will bring back those kissably soft lips you need. Find out more.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
25 Lip Scrub Recipes You Need To Make Today
Dry, chapped lips are no fun at all and definitely don’t make me feel like I want to kiss anyone. Lips often become chapped when they lack moisture, and while you may think that licking them helps return moisture, it really doesn’t. Saliva from your tongue actually strips the moisture from your lips and makes the problem worse.
The best thing you can do for your lips is to keep them moist and exfoliate them gently to remove any dead skin cells. My favorite oil to use in my lip scrub recipes is coconut oil. Coconut oil has many health benefits and it’s one of the easiest oils to find that’s actually good for you. Here are a few lip scrub recipes you can try:
- Rasberry Sugar Scrub by Turning the Clock Back
- Chocolate Honey Lip Scrub by The Socialite’s Closet
- Lavender Vanilla Lip Scrub by Kids Activities Blog
- Peppermint Lip Scrub by Lemon Peony
- Gorgeous DIY Lip Scrub
- Spearmint Lip Scrub by Anne’s Entitled Life
- Vanilla Peppermint Lip Scrub by The Socialite’s Closet
- DIY Sugar Lip Scrub
- Nourishing Lip Scrub by Whole New Mom
- Kiss Me Sugar Lips by Pretty Opinionated
- Sugar Lip Scrub Recipe
- Chocolate Lip Scrub by Real Housemoms
- Cocoa Lip Scrub by Little Green Dot
- Watermelon Lip Scrub by Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Lavender Lip Scrub by Six Dollar Family
- Brown Sugar Lip Scrub by Homemade for Elle
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee Lip Scrub by Diary of an Ex Sloth
- French Toast Lip Scrub by Live Simply
- Coconut Vanilla Lip Scrub by Retro Housewife Goes Green
Looking for even more lip scrub recipes? Check out these 10 easy scrub recipes to try.
Ellen believes you can feel beautiful at any age and size. She shares healthy beauty and fashion information geared toward women over 40. She is a direct sales rep for several fashion and beauty businesses.