Last Updated on December 10, 2022 by Ellen Christian
Wondering about Good Earth Beauty products? Check out my thoughts on Good Earth products and their cruelty-free beauty products.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Finding natural beauty products can be a challenge for me. Our food co-op has a selection of natural soaps but that’s all. When I want to find natural beauty products, I need to search online from stores like Good Earth Beauty.
Good Earth Beauty is a natural and organic, cruelty-free beauty shop that offers a variety of different beauty products for consumers who care about the ingredients in their products. You may want to learn more about anti-pollution skincare.
Table of Contents
Good Earth Beauty
Good Earth Beauty offers a variety of products including cosmetics, bath and body, hair care, perfume, items for Babies, Pets, and more. Plus, Good Earth Beauty is a family-owned business that allows you to shop with conscience.
The owner began searching for natural and organic products after her daughter was diagnosed with eczema. I received several products to try from Good Earth Beauty and am very impressed with the quality.
What types of products can I get from Good Earth Beauty?
- Bentonite Clay Detox Soap – This soap is an all-natural bentonite clay detox soap that is blended with lavender, litsea, and patchouli essential oils for a wonderful fresh smell. Bentonite clay is considered to be detoxing and is often used in clay facial masks for that reason. It pulls toxins and impurities from the body. This soap smells absolutely amazing and is very gentle on my skin.
- Lavender Vanilla Lip Scrub – Containing natural and organic ingredients, this Lavender Vanilla Lip Scrub will exfoliate your lips and leave them soft and moist. There are a variety of different flavors including chocolate and pink lemonade. This feels so good on my lips!
- Pumpkin Chai Perfume – This roll-on perfume is a Good Earth Beauty Exclusive and has a delicious seasonal scent of pumpkin chai.
Why choose natural beauty products?
Learning how to choose all-natural beauty products is the first step in a healthier beauty routine. A few key ingredients you should avoid (and won’t find at Good Earth Beauty) are parabens, synthetic colors and dyes, petrochemicals, and phthalates. These ingredients have been linked to many health risks and should be avoided at all costs.
At Good Earth Beauty, they have removed the worry for you and only feature natural and organic products you can trust.
Where can I buy Good Earth Beauty?
You can purchase these natural beauty products directly from their website. They have free shipping in the USA.
And, they have a sample shop so you can get samples of products you might be interested in. This is a great way to try before you buy a full-sized product. You will get a free sample with every order.
Finally, sign up for their beauty box to save even more. You can learn more here.
More natural beauty articles
- Refill your beauty products for Earth Day
- Earth Day Zoya nail polish exchange
- Eco-friendly beauty gifts
- Melt and pour soap recipes for eczema
Ellen believes you can feel beautiful at any age and size. She shares healthy beauty and fashion information geared toward women over 40. She is a direct sales rep for several fashion and beauty businesses.