Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
Hooray for Earth Day! Once again, Zoya is helping you do a little spring cleaning with the return of the Earth Day Zoya Nail Polish Exchange* for 2013. Clean out your nail polish wardrobe and get rid of old nail polish that may not be BIG5FREE (Free of Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, DBP and Camphor) and exchange it for a greener alternative – long lasting, award winning, healthy Zoya Nail Polish bottles!
Now’s the perfect time to make the switch to an eco-chic beauty routine! From April 19, 2013 – April 26, 2013 (11:59PM EST), exchange your old, unwanted nail color for toxin-free ZOYA Nail Polish for only $4 per bottle plus shipping and handling fees. Rest assured – ZOYA will properly dispose of your old polish.
Here’s all you need to do!
1. Go to www.zoya.com and pick out the polishes you would like (excludes all Zoya PixieDust™ Collection shades) and add them to your cart. You must select at least 6 bottles and no more than 24 bottles of polish (Salon accounts minimum 12 maximum 48 bottles.)
2. Apply the code (copy and paste for best results): ZOYAEARTH2013
3. Your order value will be adjusted to reflect a 50% discount (they use these funds to properly dispose of the old nail polish).
4. SUBMIT your order!
Then Zoya will ship your order. Once you get your order
Here’s where the exchanging* happens…
1. Ship back the equivalent number of bottles you received to the return address below (ie. If you ordered 6 bottles of Zoya – you would send us 6 NON-ZOYA polishes). Please check with your carrier on the proper way to ship nail polish.
2. Include a copy of your order.
To clarify the exchange:
You do not have to send them the exact amount of bottles that you are ordering. You can send any quantity up to that amount. You can also donate. If you decide you don’t want to do either, it’s ok “Offer is not contingent on customer returning polish” they will still love you and will send the Zoya polishes… they’ll just send you on a guilt trip for a while 🙂
Ship Your Old Nail Polish To:
Art of Beauty, Inc.
c/o Polish Exchange
5060 Taylor Rd, Unit D
Cleveland, Ohio, 44128, USA
Once they receive your polish, they do the rest! It’s that simple!
The bottles you send in cannot be Zoya, Qtica or Nocti polishes (but they can be any other brand). They are using the honor code here folks! They want to make sure you get your Zoya Nail Polish! They send you the polish first then you send your old polish back to us! If you do choose to send them your old polish they promise to properly dispose of it according to EPA guidelines. This offer is only good for 1 week so hurry – Don’t Wait!
Disclosure: I received nothing for sharing this information. I just think it’s a great program.
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share it to your favorite networks!
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.