Last Updated on November 7, 2022 by Ellen Christian
Now that spring is really here, I wanted to do some easy spring nail designs to celebrate. I love nail art. I could spend hours on Pinterest looking for easy nail art but most of the ideas I find there are not easy for me. They may look easy, but as soon as I try them, they aren’t.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy Spring Nail Designs
If you’re looking for easy spring nail designs that really are easy, you can try this one. Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can do it. You need at least four colors to do this. They should be bright, happy, spring time colors with at least one glitter in the bunch.
Best polish colors for easy spring nails
- SinfulColors Innocent (green)
- SinfulColors Tempest (purple)
- SinfulColors Feel the Vibe (orange)
- Sinful Colors Petal Be The Day (purple glitter) or use SinfulColors Standing Bloom Only (orange glitter)
How to make spring nail designs
- Clean your nails completely and remove any old polish.
- File them down.
- Paint the nail with the lightest color (Innocent)
- Let it dry completely.
- Using pinking shears cut 3 strips of blue painters’ tape
- Apply them to every other nail.
- Paint the bottom part of your nail with Tempest (purple)
- Paint the top part of your nail with Feel the Vibe (orange)
- Remove the painters’ tape immediately. Do NOT let the polish dry.
- Apply Petal Be The Day (purple glitter) or Standing Bloom Only (orange glitter) to one of the solid green nails.
This was so easy to do and I really do like the end result. It looks like it took a lot more time than it really did. Depending on your skin tone, you could use the Standing Bloom Only (orange glitter) instead of the Petal Be The Day (purple glitter) but I really like the way the purple looked best.
All of these colors are part of the Spring Fever 2015 collection from SinfulColors. They can be found at Walgreens and other mass retailers for only $1.99.
Find more about SinfulColors here:
- Website: SinfulColors.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/sinfulcolors
- Twitter: twitter.com/SinfulColors_NP
- Instagram: instagram.com/sinfulcolorsprofessional
More easy nail designs
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.