Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Mr. Clean. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review and compensation, but all opinions are 100% mine.
There are a lot of unusual uses for Mr Clean Magic Eraser in the beauty/fashion area. I’m sure you probably use Mr Clean Magic Eraser to clean the tub or the kitchen counters but it has a lot of different uses as well that I’m sure you never thought of before. ONE Mr. Clean Magic Eraser can help you clean about ONE MILLION tough jobs around the house.
5+ Unusual Uses for Mr Clean Magic Eraser
Mr Clean Magic Eraser is truly an amazing cleaning tool. It takes the work out of cleaning just about everything in my house. Of course, you know that if it cleans household items it’s bound to clean other things. I made it my personal mission to find out what unusual uses for Mr Clean Magic Eraser I could find in the beauty and fashion area.
- Use it to take the scuff marks and dirt off your favorite shoes.
- Use it to remove build up on your hair iron.
- Remove hair dye stain from the tub or counter after you color your hair.
- Mr Clean Magic Eraser will clean out the inside of your makeup bag when it’s dingy.
- Remove tough stains from products like self tanner, mascara and nail polish.
- Remove tarnish from silver jewelry.
- Polish gold jewelry (gently)
- Remove pen marks from your leather handbag.
- Remove grass stains from your favorite sneakers.
- Remove hair spray residue from the bathroom mirror.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.