Last Updated on April 9, 2020 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Keep reading for my Rilastil Skin Care review. Do you know what causes wrinkles? Nope, it’s not your husband or your kids – at least not completely. Wrinkles are a natural part of the aging process. As you age, your skin becomes thinner, dryer and less elastic. Rilastil is an Italian skincare company with products that target the skin’s elasticity to help reduce wrinkles.
Rilastil Skin Care Review
So, Rilastil has been on the market for over 40 years. And, their skincare products are based on dermatological and microbiological tested formulas that are hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic. And, their products contain no parabens.
Rilastil Skin Care products
The Rilastil product lines include Face Treatments, Body Treatments, Sun Protection, Cosmetic Camouflage and a line of products for men. I received a few of the products in the Rilastil product line to try and share my thoughts with you.
- Rilastil Daily Care Cleansing Milk – Rilastil Daily Care Cleansing Milk is a gentle cleansing milk that is made for normal, sensitive and delicate skin. It contains Cornflower Extract and is free of perfumes and alcohol.
- Rilastil Daily Care Toner – Rilastil Daily Care Toner tones and refreshes your face and neck. It is a non-alcohol lotion. And, it is intended for normal, sensitive and delicate skin. It should be applied after cleansing your skin.
- Rilastil Deliskin RS Anti-Redness Soothing Fluid Cream – Rilastil Deliskin RS Anti-Redness Soothing Fluid Cream is designed for the care of skin that is prone to redness. The anti-redness complex with Rutin, Witch Hazel, and a specific tetrapeptide soothes, protects and lessens skin redness.
- Rilastil Micro Moisturizing Fluid – Rilastil Micro Moisturizing Fluid works against the first signs of aging and micro-wrinkles that are formed by the daily action of mimic muscles. The texture is light and quickly absorbed. And, your skin will feel soft and smooth all day.
- Rilastil Micro Eye Contour Cream – Rilastil Micro Eye Contour Cream is a treatment against wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. It is made specifically for the delicate eye-contour zone where many women notice the first signs of aging. It is very gentle and is paraben, coloring, and perfume free.
- Rilastil Make Up Compact Powder – Rilastil Make Up Compact Powder creates a mattified yet breathable finish. You can use it either alone or on top of your foundation.
Are Rilastil products good for sensitive skin?
I love using skincare products from Rilastil. They are very gentle on my skin. And, my skin has never felt better. As someone with rosacea, it can be a challenge to find quality skincare products to help control the redness and irritation.
I used these products for thirty days. And, I experienced no irritation while using them. They left my skin soft and refreshed. And, they did not irritate my rosacea in any way.
Are Rilastil products scented?
Some of the products are fragrance-free. But, the scent in products that aren’t fragrance-free is very light and pleasant. In the products that I used, there was nothing overpowering or strong smelling.
Do I recommend these products?
I can’t slow down the aging process. But, I can use Rilastil to minimize the effects of aging on my skin. These products are high-end products, based on science that really works. If I’m going to spend time following a skincare regime, it’s important that they really do work. Rilastil is a brand I definitely recommend.
Where can I find these products?
Rilastil products are available from their website and online at sites like Amazon. You may also be able to find some products at your local Walmart Superstore. Finally, you can purchase these Rilastil products on Amazon.
- Daily Care Cleansing Milk
- Rilastil Daily Care Toner
- Deliskin RS Anti-Redness Soothing Fluid Cream
- Micro Moisturizing Fluid
- Micro Eye Contour Cream
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.