Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
After spending the morning closing the deal on my son’s first car and getting him registered and on his way, I was already behind schedule at work. Then, I spent 3 hours trying to get a photograph I liked for one of the other blogs. To say that I am frazzled and close to tears is putting it mildly.
Cinnamon Apple Body Scrub Recipe
I will be heading into a nice hot bubble bath in about 15 minutes to enjoy this cinnamon apple body scrub. I love the scents of apple and cinnamon and a body scrub is a great way to relax and unwind while making your skin soft and smooth.
This makes one small batch of body scrub. You can double the recipe if you want, but I enjoy trying different body scrub recipes so I’d rather only make one batch at a time.
- 1/2 cup white, brown or demerara sugar
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil or 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp applesauce
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Mix everything together well. Use about one to two tablespoons of this cinnamon apple body scrub recipe at a time. Store in an air-tight jar in between uses.
For more fall fashion and beauty posts, check out a few of my favorite blogs:
- Fall Jackets for Kids for Under $30 from Sweet Lil You
- 7 Oh My Go-rgeous Fall Beauty Trends You’ll Actually WANT to Try from Pretty Opinionated
- All the Fall Trends, Under $100 from The Guavalicious Life
- Old Navy Mix and Match Fall Wardrobe from How Was Your Day?
- 20 Great Scarves Under $20 from Style on Main
- 12 Must Haves To Transition Your Outfits From Summer To Fall from Our Family World
- 3 Ways To Wear A Striped Tee: Remix Your Wardrobe! from My Kids Guide
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.