Last Updated on March 17, 2023 by Ellen Christian
This Cinnamon Apple Sugar Scrub recipe will help you soften your skin while you enjoy the scents of fall. Try this homemade body scrub recipe.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
Cinnamon Apple Body Scrub Recipe
After spending the morning closing the deal on my son’s first car and getting him registered and on his way, I was already behind schedule at work. Then, I spent 3 hours trying to get a photograph I liked for one of the other blogs. To say that I am frazzled and close to tears is putting it mildly.
I will be heading into a nice hot bubble bath in about 15 minutes to enjoy this cinnamon apple body scrub. I love the scents of apple and cinnamon and a body scrub is a great way to relax and unwind while making your skin soft and smooth.
This makes one small batch of body scrub. You can double the recipe if you want, but I enjoy trying different body scrub recipes so I’d rather only make one batch at a time.
- 1/2 cup white, brown or demerara sugar
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil or 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp applesauce
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Mix everything together well. Use about one to two tablespoons of this cinnamon apple body scrub recipe at a time. Store in an air-tight jar in between uses.
So, for more fall fashion and beauty posts, check out a few of my favorite blogs:
- 7 Oh My Gorgeous Fall Beauty Trends You’ll Actually WANT to Try from Pretty Opinionated
- Old Navy Mix and Match Fall Wardrobe from How Was Your Day?
- 20 Great Scarves Under $20 from Style on Main
- 12 Must Haves To Transition Your Outfits From Summer To Fall from Our Family World
Finally, you may enjoy these articles:
- 22 moisturizing scrubs
- Strawberry sugar scrub bar
- Apple cider vinegar for beauty
- Pina colada sugar scrub cubes
Ellen believes you can feel beautiful at any age and size. She shares healthy beauty and fashion information geared toward women over 40. She is a direct sales rep for several fashion and beauty businesses.