Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on May 23, 2020 by Ellen Christian
Finding gifts for teenage girls can be a challenge. There were years when my daughter was younger that nothing I bought for her was the right color, style, size or design. I started to wonder if I would ever find anything she liked for a gift. Through trial and error, I found a number of gifts for teenage girls that will work for even the pickiest girl.
Gifts for Teenage Girls
Part of the difficulty in buying gifts for teenage girls is knowing their color preferences. I remember when my daughter went through a goth stage and anything that wasn’t black didn’t impress her. Then she went through a bright, primary color phase and refused to wear anything that was pastel.
To this day, she tends toward the bright, vibrant colors. Being aware of those color preferences makes the job easier. If you really have no idea what her color preferences are, there are still options that work for you.
What is a popular gift for a teenage girl?
There are many gifts for teenage girls that you can choose from. But, if you are completely out of ideas, a gift card to somewhere like Etsy is always a good idea. Then, they can choose their own gift. Whether she wants clothes, jewelry, candles or a new decor item for her room, she can make the choice herself.
What do you get a teenage girl for her birthday?
It really all depends on the teenage girl, but here are a few gifts they might enjoy.
- Nail care and beauty products are always popular choices. Whether she wants a new nail polish color, lip gloss or bath bombs, there are many easy gifts to choose from. Shop natural beauty products
- Tech gifts are always a good choice. Whether she wants a case for her earbuds, a charging stand for her phone, or a new cell phone case, start shopping here. Tech Trends
- Jewelry is always a popular gift for teenage girls. Whether she’s into charm bracelets, ear gauges or Birthstone Jewelry. Consider necklaces, bracelets, earrings or rings. There is something for everyone. This is one of the easiest gifts for teenage girls to shop for since the selection is so large.
- If you aren’t sure exactly what types of supplies she wants but know that she does crafts, try a gift certificate to a local craft store. Or, you can shop these DIY Craft Projects.
- Try gifting her a shirt, a new wallet, some funky socks or a new pair of gloves. There are many different types of fashion accessories that she might enjoy. Shop Women’s fashion and accessories
- Gift her a little luxury. Why not get something she might not think of getting herself like a face mask, a notebook set, body butter, or a lavender eye pillow. Shop little luxuries for the home
- Grab a gift card and Shop Etsy.com
- Don’t worry if you are on a budget, there are lots of fun gifts that don’t cost a lot of money. Why not consider a charcoal mask, an air plant kit or a keyring. Shop Gifts Under $30
- Why not encourage her to go natural and buy a set of reusable makeup rounds, zero waste mascara or a natural hair shampoo? Shop natural Bath & Beauty.
- If she’s into cosmetics, why not get her some mineral makeup, a face balm or lip tint? Check out the Cosmetics
Looking for more gifts for teenage girls? Check out these.
Remember, behind every Etsy item is an independent seller. Join us in supporting their creativity—because right now, they need it now more than ever. Learn more.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.