Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Product has been provided.
Spring is definitely here in Vermont and I’m celebrating with some fun spring colored nail polish from Zoya. The Zoya Delight polishes are bright spring colors that remind me of the flowers that are finally blooming outside.
Zoya Delight Swatches
I love the bright, spring colors the best. They’re fun and happy and they make me smile so being able to see those colors on my nails is a definite plus for me. Of course, all Zoya polishes are free of the Big 5 bad ingredients that harm our planet.
The six shades included in Zoya Delight are:
- Rayne (ZP772) – A dewy, spring blue metallic with an energizing turquoise metallic flash
- Lillian (ZP773) – A faded aquamarine with a glossy cream finish
- Tiana (ZP774) – A pistachio gelato green in a glossy cream finish
- Daisy (ZP775) – A refreshing lemon meringue yellow metallic with an energizing turquoise metallic flash
- Leslie (ZP776) – A soft spring lavender metallic with an energizing turquoise flash
- Eden (ZP777) – A classic spring flower pink in a glossy cream finish
I really love that the Zoya Delight collection includes colors that are both metallic and glossy cream. It is really nice to be able to have that type of choice in one collection. I also like that some of the colors are softer and others more vibrant than others. The Leslie was nice and soft while the Eden was a bright pop of color.
I think that my favorite were the metallic colors. The cream glossy polishes went on a bit streaky and would definitely need two coats for full coverage. The metallic polishes were buildable so I could use one coat for a softer, less obvious polish or two coats if I really wanted the color to be bright and stand out.
If you’re looking for some fun, spring nail polish colors, I definitely recommend the Zoya Delight. You can purchase it online from Zoya.com.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.