Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
The PANTONE Color Institute announced the newest PANTONE color – Minion Yellow. The PANTONE Matching System is a proprietary system used in a variety of industries including the fashion industry. Basically, it’s a color matching system that allows different manufacturers to reference a PANTONE numbered color when creating things. That way designers, manufacturers and printers all reference the same color. Product has been provided.
New PANTONE Colors – Minion Yellow
Each year, new PANTONE colors are announced and in 2015, Minion Yellow joins the PANTONE Color list. Minion Yellow is based on the Minions from Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment’s Despicable Me global film franchise, including the upcoming prequel Minions. PANTONE Minion Yellow is an illuminating, energetic, friendly and fun-loving yellow shade that immediately calls out to you.
“Just as the sun’s rays enliven us, PANTONE Minion Yellow is a color that heightens awareness and creates clarity, lighting the way to the intelligence, originality and resourcefulness of an open mind—the color of hope, joy and optimism.” says Leatrice Eiseman, Executive Director, PANTONE Color Institute.
If you’re as excited about the new Minion Yellow as I am, you’ll be thrilled to learn that you can show your love of the color with these products:
- Lauren B Beauty Nail Couture in Coachella Valley Sun – Designed by Lauren B Beauty and made in the USA, this 5 Free Nail Couture polish is cruelty free and vegan friendly. This polish can be purchased for $18.00 from www.laurenbeauty.com
- Sun Bum Sea Spray – This UV Protecting Hair Styling Spray is enriched with Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt, Sea Kelp and Seaweed. It’s carefully formulated for those that live in the sun and is paraben free, alcohol free, cruelty free and made in the USA. This product can be purchased for $14.99 from trustthebum.com
- NYC New York Color Big Bold Volume By The Lash Mascara – The high-tech Mega Individualizer brush amps up your total fringe impact by individually coating and volumizing each and every lash up to 12x more. No smudges, no clumps, just a traffic-stopping wow effect. This mascara can be purchased for $4.99 at your local drugstore.
- Molton Brown Orange and Bergamot Body Wash – A refreshing, moisturizing body wash blended with notes of sweet orange blossom and bergamot. This body wash can be purchased for $30 from moltonbrown.com
- Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Fresh Vanilla Lemon Collection -Juicy lemon blends with lush watery fruits, fresh bamboo and pure Madagascar vanilla for a clean and sexy softness. Bursting with freshness this energizing scent is utterly addictive. These fragrances can be purchased from $14-$58 from Lavanila.com
- Burt’s Bees Squeezable Lip Balm – This 100% natural formula contains moisturizing Beeswax and Vitamin E to keep lips soft and replenished—and, of course, a splash of Peppermint for that signature tingle. This lip balm can be purchased for $4.00 from your local drugstores.
- Josie Maran Argan Whipped Cleansing Butter in Vanilla Apricot – Inspired by Josie’s bestselling Whipped Argan Oil Body butter, this hydrating body cleanser soothes and gently cleanses as it infuses skin with intense moisture. This cleansing butter can be purchased for $34.00 from JosieMaranCosmetics.com
I love the brightness of Minion Yellow and the products I’ve mentioned are great choices for anyone that adores a summery yellow color or simply for people who enjoy summer colors and scents.
What’s your favorite Minion Yellow product?
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.