Last Updated on November 24, 2022 by Ellen Christian
I hope you enjoy these Valentine’s Mocktails! Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it. Marty and I are hoping to have an evening alone with no kids to celebrate Valentine’s Day. I have a nice meal planned and we’ll watch a movie and just enjoy a little together time.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Valentine’s Day Mocktails
I have been searching for Valentine’s Day Mocktails to create and have found a few that I think will work wonderfully. Marty and I don’t drink but we do enjoy special drinks occasionally.
I put together a list of Valentine’s Day mocktails for those that are having a special evening alone or having a party. There are a variety of different flavors and styles of mocktails that should appeal to everyone.
My personal favorites are the Raspberry Limeade Mocktail and the Cinderella Mocktail. But, I encourage you to try them all!
- This delicious Applewood Julep from Stockpiling Moms is a combination of apple, pineapple, and citrus juices. Best of all, it has loads of Vitamin C!
- A Red Apple Delight Mocktail would definitely hit the spot on Valentine’s Day or any day!
- Frugal Foodie Mama has a festive Spiced Cosmockpolitan mocktail that is truly tempting me. Love the added cranberries!
- Sober Julie has an Apple Pomegranate Soda that is a gorgeous shade of red for Valentine’s Day.
- Looking for something different? Try this DragonFruit Smoothie! I don’t think I’ve ever tried a dragon fruit!
- I think this Banana Pina Colada is calling my name today! Definitely, a drink that would appeal to my husband and me.
- This Raspberry Limeade Mocktail recipe is one of my favorites. I enjoy it each summer but may have to make it on Valentine’s Day too!
- Love Mojitos? Try this Pomegranate Mojito for a delicious Valentine’s Day Mocktail.
Do you have a mocktail recipe you enjoy for Valentine’s Day?
Ellen believes you can feel beautiful at any age and size. She shares healthy beauty and fashion information geared toward women over 40. She is a direct sales rep for several fashion and beauty businesses.