Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I hope you enjoy these Valentine’s Day Mocktails! Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it. Marty and I are hoping to have an evening alone with no kids to celebrate Valentine’s Day. I have a nice meal planned and we’ll watch a movie and just enjoy a little together time. I have been searching for Valentine’s Day Mocktails to create and have found a few that I think will work wonderfully. Marty and I don’t drink but we do enjoy special drinks occasionally.
Valentine’s Day Mocktails
I put together a list of Valentine’s Day mocktails for those that are having a special evening alone or having a party. There are a variety of different flavors and styles of mocktails that should appeal to everyone. My personal favorites are the Raspberry Limeade Mocktail and the Cinderella Mocktail. But, I encourage you to try them all!
Valentine’s Day Glasses – Set of 2 Champagne Glasses with I Love You to the Moon and Back – Hand WashG For Gifts (4 Pack) Rainbow Confetti Hearts 6oz Champagne Flutes Bulk Set Of 4 Glasses For WeddingValentines Day Wine Charms Magnetic Markers for Glasses Set of 6 Cocktail Charms for Wine Lovers
- This delicious Applewood Julep from Stockpiling Moms is a combination of apple, pineapple, and citrus juices. Best of all, it has loads of Vitamin C!
- A Red Apple Delight Mocktail would definitely hit the spot on Valentine’s Day or any day!
- Frugal Foodie Mama has a festive Spiced Cosmockpolitan mocktail that is truly tempting me. Love the added cranberries!
- Sober Julie has an Apple Pomegranate Soda that is a gorgeous shade of red for Valentine’s Day.
- This Cinderella Mocktail will definitely make you feel like a princess on Valentine’s Day. I’ll be trying it soon!
- Looking for something different? Try this DragonFruit Smoothie! I don’t think I’ve ever tried a dragon fruit!
- Simply Southern Mom has a Mango Pineapple Mocktail recipe that has me dreaming of lying on a tropical island somewhere in the sun. Maybe soon!
- I think this Banana Pina Colada is calling my name today! Definitely a drink that would appeal to my husband and me.
- This Raspberry Limeade Mocktail recipe is one of my favorites. I enjoy it each summer but may have to make it on Valentine’s Day too!
- Love Mojitos? Try this Pomegranate Mojito for a delicious Valentine’s Day Mocktail.
No matter what you’re doing on Valentine’s Day, one of these delicious Valentine’s Day mocktails will definitely make the occasion a little bit more special. Do you have a mocktail recipe you enjoy for Valentine’s Day?
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.