Last Updated on April 10, 2023 by Ellen Christian
Learn how to make an Easter Bunny Mason jar. I love Mason jar gift ideas because it lets me use something I already have on hand in a more creative way.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
How to Make an Easy Easter Bunny Mason Jar Gift
I’m not a fan of disposable, plastic things that you use once and then throw away. I would much rather wash something and re-use it or recycle something when I was done with it than to see it fill up the landfill.
So, I was trying to come up with a few Easter ideas for the kids (18 & 22) that didn’t involve plastic or an overload of sugar. I decided that this Easter Bunny Mason Jar Gift would work well for my daughter who enjoys doing her nails.
You could easily change up the contents a bit depending on the colors or makeup preferences for the teenager you’re creating it for.
Where to find Easter basket fillers for teens
This is super easy to make and is relatively inexpensive depending on the brands you buy. If you want to keep the cost down, I’m sure the dollar stores have inexpensive polish and lip balm.
Or, if you want to up the cost a bit, head over to your favorite department store and load up on Essie and EOS instead.
If you want to keep it natural and organic, look for Burts Bees and Zoya.
You could even do this gift for a child instead of a teenager and include child safe products from Piggy Paint instead.
So, this is what you need to get started.
- Mason jar with lid and ring
- White cotton balls
- Nail polish, lip balm, nail file, etc.
- Pink and black scrapbook paper
- Scissors and glue stick
- Fill the Mason jar with cotton balls leaving room in the back for the beauty items.
- Place the beauty items toward the back of the jar so that only the cotton balls show through the front.
- Cut out a pink circle for the bunny’s nose and two black circles for the bunny’s eyes.
- Glue them on the front of the jar.
- Cut out two white ears and two pink inner ears & glue together.
- Put the ring and lid on.
- Glue the ears to the back.
So, that’s all there is to it. It’s a simple way to give an Easter themed gift that the special girl or woman in your life will really be able to enjoy.
- How to Make Quick and Easy Spring Rose Earrings by Style on Main
- How to Dress the Whole Family for Easter by How Was Your Day?
- 9 Light & Airy Spring Accessories to Brighten Up Your Casual Easter Outfit by Pretty Opinionated
- Brighten Up Your Easter Style This Year by Day by Day in Our World
- How to Dress Up Mommy and Me for Easter by April Go Lightly
Ellen believes you can feel beautiful at any age and size. She shares healthy beauty and fashion information geared toward women over 40. She is a direct sales rep for several fashion and beauty businesses.