Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I had a lot of beauty regrets in high school but one of the ones that stands out the most was the lack of lash curls. My best friend had the most gorgeous long eyelashes I had ever seen and getting lash curls was never an issue for her. I struggled for years to learn how to use an eyelash curler to replicate her look and never quite got it.
Lash Curls: How to Use an Eyelash Curler
Learning how to use an eyelash curler will not only help with lash curls, it’s the easiest way to make your lashes look longer. A good eyelash curler will instantly make your eyes look more open which is another plus for me. You need to find an eyelash curler that is easy to use without pinching your skin or bending your lashes unnaturally. Here are some tips to help you get the best results.
- It’s very important that you start with clean, dry, mascara free lashes. Remove all traces of eye shadow, liner and mascara before using the eyelash curler.
- Choose an eyelash curler with a silicone pad which will make it easier to hold the lashes when using the curler.
- An eyelash curler needs to be easy to hold and that means it needs to have a comfortable grip that won’t slip.
- Start at the base of your lashes and be certain to get every lash in the curler. This takes practice. Hold for 2-3 seconds for a gentle curl. You don’t want a weird bend in your lashes which may happen if you hold it for longer than that.
- I curl my lashes in two separate steps. I curl close to the eyelid and then once further out for that little curl at the edges of your lash.
- Follow up with your favorite mascara to separate the lashes when done. Be certain to use a mascara with a stiff brush so the lashes separate easily and don’t get clumped together.
I’ve been using the Mia Adora Eyelash Curler for a while and I’m impressed with how easy it is to use. It has silicone padding on the curler which is vital (in my opinion) if you don’t want an awkward crease in your lashes. PLUS, it comes with a replacement silicone pad for future use. The eyelash curler itself is easy to hold onto and the has a non slip handle that’s padded. There are even replacement pads for the handle although I have seen no need to replace them.
When I got the Mia Adora Eyelash Curler, it came with a free ebook that has tips and tricks for getting amazing eyelashes. You can use the Mia Adora Eyelash Curler with natural lashes, false lashes or 3D Fiberlash Mascara. If you’re looking for an easy way to learn how to use an eyelash curler to get lash curls, the Mia Adora Eyelash Curler is definitely it.
Product has been provided.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.