Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks to Cottonelle for sponsoring today’s discussion
Most days, you’ll find me in jeans and panty lines just aren’t something you have to worry about with jeans. However, there are days when figuring out how to get no panty lines is more of an issue. There’s nothing that says fashion faux pas more than a sexy pair of pants or a super hot sheath dress with panty lines showing through.
How to Get No Panty Lines
Avoiding panty lines is possible. It just takes a little bit of creativity and planning ahead to achieve the look. Make sure that you have a full length mirror available to check out the final look. After all, chances are those panty lines will be visible from the rear and that’s not something you’ll typically see as you check your look before heading out the door.
- Thicker fabrics (like denim) with texture (like corduroy) have the least probability of showing panty lines. It’s not always possible to choose an outfit with one of these fabrics but it is the easiest way.
- Wear shape wear. They make shape wear that basically goes from bust to above the knees so depending on your outfit, this is an easy solution. It doesn’t work as well during the hot summer months for me.
- Wear tights under your pants or leggings under your dress. Another layer of fabric will help reduce the chances of panty lines. This works even better if you choose control top tights or leggings with Lycra.
- If wearing a dress, wear a slip underneath. I know. No one wears slips any longer but they work.
- Wear a thong or a g-string. I’m not a fan of these personally. They just aren’t that comfortable. If that’s not an issue for you, it’s a great option.
- Choose boy shorts. Because boy shorts end slightly below your butt, you’ll have less of a chance of a visible line. This is even more true if you choose a pair of boy shorts that is mostly lace because there won’t be an abrupt end to the fabric.
- Go Commando. That’s right. Leave the panties and foundation garments at home. No panties means no panty line.
Of course, to feel fresh enough to #GoCommando, you need confidence and you’re own personalized commando kit.
Did you know that some of my favorite celebrities like Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence, Katy Perry, and Kendall Jenner went commando thanks to Cottonelle with CleanRipple® texture. Cottonelle leaves you with the cleanest clean and allows for the liberating and confident feeling of going commando, allowing you to wear your favorite evening gown just in time for awards season!
Visit the Cottonelle Go Commando landing page to order a personalized commando kit with a free sample and dare to Go Commando!
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.