Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you ever been to one of those fancy spas where they do a skin polishing treatment? Nope? Me either. But, I have read about them. Skin polishing is a technique used to gently exfoliate the skin and bring fresh skin cells to the surface. Not removing the outer layer of skin can leave your skin dull and can cause fine wrinkles and blackheads.
Date Night Skin Polishing Treatment
So, what is the difference between a scrub and a skin polishing treatment? Scrubs are generally made from sugar or salt which have fairly large granules. They’re great for knees, feet, hands and elbows but they may be too harsh for the more sensitive areas of your body.
This skin polishing treatment uses baking soda. Baking soda has very fine micro granules which serve to exfoliate your skin but are much more gentle than the larger granules in scrubs. You only need to use this skin polishing treatment once or twice a month.
I like to use this on my face, neck and upper chest. It opens the pores in your skin and exfoliates gently. Because the pores in your skin are open, it allows the anti-aging creams and serums I use to penetrate deeper into my skin.
- Baking Soda
- Caress Forever Collection Body Wash
- Small glass bowl
- Place the baking soda in the bowl. How much you use will depend on the area you want to polish. I find that 1/4 cup of baking soda takes care of my face, neck and upper chest.
- Slowly add the Caress Forever Collection Body Wash to the baking soda until a thick paste forms.
- Gently rub the paste into your skin to exfoliate and rinse off with warm water.
I chose the Caress Forever Collection Body Wash for my Date Night Skin Polishing Treatment because it has a 12 hour fragrance release. This means that I can enjoy the fragrance all evening. This is the first body wash with Fragrance Touch Technology. The breakthrough technology of Caress Fragrance Release Pearls releases bursts of perfume with every touch of your skin for up to 12 hours.
The Caress Forever Collection has two body wash varieties:
- Love Forever – A complex yet delicate bouquet of rich floriental sweetness blended with lush dark berries and the freshly picked Scarlet Red Rose with the exact aroma of a rose that is still attached to the step, to give Love Forever an unforgettable embrace.
- Adore Forever – Touches of melting honey, vanilla and amber, infused with elegant petals of Angel Face Rose that has the exact aroma of a living rose, resting atop of a cloud of haloed musks, which creates an irresistible fragrance.
New Caress Forever Collection body washes are available at food, drug and mass retailers nationwide for a suggested retail or $3.99 (13.5 oz body wash). I hope you have a chance to try them soon. These fragrances are amazing!
This post has been sponsored.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.