Last Updated on May 6, 2023 by Ellen Christian
What better way to pamper yourself than with a few chocolate beauty products. You can buy them at the store, of course, but it’s so much more fun to make them at home. Feel free to pamper yourself or give them as gifts to friends and family. I know that both my Mom and my sister enjoy homemade beauty gifts, and I’d guess that many of your friends do as well. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You may also like:
50+ Chocolate Beauty Products to Make at Home
So, what do I mean by beauty products? Really, it can be anything that helps you look and feel more beautiful including lotions, scrubs, bath salts or even cosmetics. What could be more relaxing than pampering yourself with something like chocolate?
Viva Naturals #1 Best Selling Certified Organic Cacao Powder from Superior Criollo Beans, 1 LB BagPaksh Novelty Plastic Containers for Lunch / Small Food Containers with Lids, Leak Proof, Microwavable, Freezer And Dishwasher Safe, 8 Ounce, 40 PackRaw PRIME & PURE Cocoa Butter 100% Fresh (1 LB)
What you need to make these chocolate beauty products
Cocoa powder – If you want your beauty products to smell like chocolate, most will require that you add cocoa powder. Because you’ll be applying it to your skin, please choose one that is organic or natural.
Cocoa butter – Another ingredient you will want to have on hand is a good quality cocoa powder. Not only does it smell wonderful, it is so soothing to rough, dry skin.
Containers – While you can store your beauty products in almost any type of container, you may want to use plastic to avoid accidents in the bathroom. These containers with lids work really well.
Here are just a few chocolate beauty products to get started:
- Chocolate Milk Bath
- Whipped Chocolate Body Butter
- Hot Cocoa Bath Bombs
- Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub
- Chocolate Honey Lip Scrub
- Warm Cocoa Bath Soak
- Chocolate Peppermint Bath Bomb
- Whipped Chocolate Body Butter
- Chocolate Body Butter
- Chocolate Mint Lip Balm
- White Chocolate Milk Bath
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Sugar Scrub
- Chocolate Sugar Scrub
- White Chocolate Lotion Bar
- Chocolate Hazelnut Sugar Scrub
- Orange Chocolate Lip Balm
- White Chocolate Body Butter
- Valentine Truffle Bath Melts
- White Chocolate Bath Melts
- Edible Chocolate Face Mask
- Chocolate Chip Lip Balm
- Godiva Dark Chocolate Lip Scrub
- Chocolate Massage Lotion
- White Chocolate Orange Body Butter
- Milk Chocolate Mint Soap
- Whipped Mocha Body Frosting
- Chocolate & Clay Face Mask
- Chocolate Peppermint Chapstick
- Mexican Chocolate Body Butter
- Chocolate Coconut Sugar Scrub
- Chocolate Lip Balms with Cocoa Powder
- Chocolate Cake Body Scrub Kit
- Chocolate Lip Butter
- Dark Chocolate Honey Mask
- Chocolate Sugar Scrub Cubes
- Chocolate Lovers Bath Salts
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Lip Balm
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Face Mask
- Self Tanning Lotion with Cocoa
- Chocolate Cupcake Fizzy Bath Powder
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Lotion
- Chocolate Honey Cake Mask
- Mocha Soap Recipe
- Mint Chocolate Lip Gloss
- Chocolate Toothpaste
- Chocolate Cupcake Lip Balm
- Homemade Bronzer
- Cherry Chocolate Face Mask
- Argan Oil Chocolate Mask
- Cocoa Peppermint Whipped Cream Soap
- Chocolate Bath Salts
- Coconut oil body butter
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.
6 thoughts on “50+ Chocolate Beauty Products to Make”
Oh boy! Too much chocolate goodness here and will have to pin these to enjoy later. I love DIY gifts and just in time for Valentine’s Day too. Thanks!
Definitely some great Valentine’s Day ideas!
The word “chocolate” caught my eye here. Sounds great!
It doesn’t get much better than chocolate!
I hadn’t ever thought to use chocolate to make my own beauty products at home.
Hope you have a chance to try it!
Comments are closed.