Last Updated on July 25, 2023 by Ellen Christian
What better way to pamper yourself than with a few chocolate beauty products. You can buy them at the store, of course, but it’s so much more fun to make them at home.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
50+ Chocolate Beauty Products to Make at Home
Feel free to pamper yourself or give them as gifts to friends and family. I know that both my Mom and my sister enjoy homemade beauty gifts, and I’d guess that many of your friends do as well.
So, what do I mean by beauty products? Really, it can be anything that helps you look and feel more beautiful including lotions, scrubs, bath salts or even cosmetics. What could be more relaxing than pampering yourself with something like chocolate?
Can I apply chocolate on my face?
Yes, you can! Dark chocolate is high in antioxidants and is wonderful for your skin. You can also make some of these DIY chocolate beauty products.
What you need to make these chocolate beauty products
Cocoa powder – If you want your beauty products to smell like chocolate, most will require that you add cocoa powder. Because you’ll be applying it to your skin, please choose one that is organic or natural.
Cocoa butter – Another ingredient you will want to have on hand is a good quality cocoa powder. Not only does it smell wonderful, it is so soothing to rough, dry skin.
Containers – While you can store your beauty products in almost any type of container, you may want to use plastic to avoid accidents in the bathroom. These containers with lids work really well.
Here are just a few chocolate beauty products to get started:
- Chocolate Milk Bath
- Whipped Chocolate Body Butter
- Hot Cocoa Bath Bombs
- Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub
- Chocolate Honey Lip Scrub
- Warm Cocoa Bath Soak
- Chocolate Peppermint Bath Bomb
- Chocolate Body Butter
- Chocolate Mint Lip Balm
- White Chocolate Milk Bath
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Sugar Scrub
- Chocolate Sugar Scrub
- White Chocolate Lotion Bar
- Orange Chocolate Lip Balm
- White Chocolate Body Butter
- Valentine Truffle Bath Melts
- White Chocolate Bath Melts
- Edible Chocolate Face Mask
- Godiva Dark Chocolate Lip Scrub
- Chocolate Massage Lotion
- White Chocolate Orange Body Butter
- Milk Chocolate Mint Soap
- Whipped Mocha Body Frosting
- Chocolate & Clay Face Mask
- Chocolate Peppermint Chapstick
- Mexican Chocolate Body Butter
- Chocolate Coconut Sugar Scrub
- Chocolate Lip Balms with Cocoa Powder
- Chocolate Lip Butter
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Lip Balm
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Face Mask
- Self Tanning Lotion with Cocoa
- Chocolate Cupcake Fizzy Bath Powder
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Lotion
- Mocha Soap Recipe
- Mint Chocolate Lip Gloss
- Chocolate Cupcake Lip Balm
- Homemade Bronzer
- Argan Oil Chocolate Mask
- Cocoa Peppermint Whipped Cream Soap
- Coconut oil body butter
You may also like:
Ellen believes you can feel beautiful at any age and size. She shares healthy beauty and fashion information geared toward women over 40. She is a direct sales rep for several fashion and beauty businesses.