Last Updated on April 30, 2022 by Ellen Christian
These natural rose petal bath salts are a wonderful way to relax at the end of a long day. Just fill a tub with warm water, lock the door, light a scented candle and sprinkle some of these bath salts into the tub. You may not be able to get away for a romantic weekend, but you can at least pretend for an hour or so.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Natural Rose Petal Bath Salts
Many of the rose petal bath salts you buy in the store are made with rose fragrance oils which are often made with artificial scents rather than with real rose fragrance. Artificial scents bother my allergies and my sensitive skin so I try to find or make natural alternatives when I can. The Epsom salts will soothe your skin and your spirits.
- 1 cup of Epsom salts
- Rose petals from one rose
- 1 glass jar with a tight fitting lid
- Blender or food processor
- Place the Epsom salts and rose petals into the blender or food processor.
- Pulse quickly to just break up the rose petals and mix them into the Epsom salts.
- Store in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to your bath water as the water fills.
For more Valentine’s Day fashion, beauty and style ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Kiss Me, Sugar Lips! DIY Sugar Lip Scrub Recipe for Valentine’s Day by Pretty Opinionated
- DIY Trendy Cuff Bracelet For Valentine’s Day by Teen Entertainment Guide
- Easy Rose Scented Massage Oil by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Mad for Buffalo Plaid by Sweet Lil You
- Valentine’s Day Fashion for Moms by Family Focus Blog
- Sexy Valentine’s Day Outfit by April Go Lightly
- Valentine’s Day Nail Ideas That Won’t Break The Bank by Flabby Fashionista
- Irish Honey and Buttermilk Bath by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Fizzy bath salts recipe
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.