Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love wearing fall nail polish colors, but it can be a challenge to find the best fall nail polish for fair skin. Fall nail polish colors tend to include red, orange, yellow, brown, and other earth tones. Those colors aren’t always flattering for someone with fair skin. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Best Fall Nail Polish for Fair Skin
Thankfully, there are fall toned nail polishes that look great with fair skin. When choosing any nail polish, try to look for finishes that have blue undertones when you have fair skin. Dark red polishes like berry and wine colors are the perfect choice. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Marc Jacobs Poison Apple – Coat nails with this fresh take on nail enamel. Inspired by Marc’s highly lacquered coffee table, Enamored High-Shine Lacquer is formulated with patented bonding agents that deliver a plasticized, wet look while the color rich creams and fine glitters ensure vivid, chip-resistant color. These shades are inspired by Marc’s favorite movies.
- Burberry Lacquer Red No. 302 – A runway-inspired line of nail polishes with a high-gloss finish that is toluene, DBP, and formaldehyde-free.
- Ciate London Napa Valley Wine Red – The limited-edition fall Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London Nail Collection is inspired by the trendiest shades of the season. Each nail polish is packed with mesh lock technology, prolonging wear while strengthening the nails and providing a super glossy, plump finish.
- Dolce and Gabbana Red Royal – Brush on a full-coverage, color-rich manicure with these nail lacquers. The expertly re-designed brush is made to work seamlessly with Dolce & Gabbana’s high-performance nail formulations.
If you’re looking for a drug store version of the best fall nail polish for fair skin, try these:
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Wine Stock – For a salon quality gel manicure at home get Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish in Wine Stock. All the benefits of a long lasting, chip-resistant gel manicure without leaving the house.
- Sinful Colors Forget Now – Take a walk on the wild side with Sinful Colors Nail Enamel in Forget Now. This quick drying, formaldehyde and toluene free formula glides effortlessly and smoothly for a full coverage.
No matter what color you go with for the fall, be sure to look for nail polishes with blue undertones like the ones I’ve mentioned above. Have you ever considered gunmetal grey nail polish?
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.