Last Updated on November 17, 2020 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love the beach during the summer. While we aren’t on the ocean, we do have a lake in our town. When the weather is nice, there’s nothing more relaxing than walking out on the pier or wiggling your toes in the hot sand. If you’re lucky enough to be invited to a beach party this summer, I know you’ll want to have the best beach party outfit to wear.
Best Beach Party Outfit
The best beach party outfit is one that is casual enough to enjoy on the beach but dressy enough to turn heads. You don’t want to look like you wandered out of the house without paying any attention to what you wore. But you don’t want people to think you spent hours putting your outfit together.
Go with natural beach waves or a casual, swept back hair style. For make up, try the natural look with a touch of clear lip gloss and some bronzer to give you a healthy summer glow.
- Aloha Beaches Spring Break Shirt ($15) – A mint green cropped tank top in cotton with eco-friendly ink
- Aeropostale Dark Wash Destroyed Denim Boyfriend Midi Shorts ($12) – These forever-trendy bottoms feature crisp rolled cuffs, destruction on the front and back, contrast stitching and cool faded details.
- Rebecca Minkoff Suede Fringe Mini Fiona Bucket ($275) – Featuring retro fringing, an adjustable shoulder strap and drawstring opening, this baby bucket transitions from day to night with ease.
- Rag & bone Bristol woven straw fedora ($96) -rag & bone cream Bristol fedora with a jade embellished band.
- Aeropostale Madden Girl Thrill Sandal ($35) – Chic faux suede straps, stretchy cords and a stacked heel combine to create its classic look; dazzling rhinestones on the upper promise an intense light-catching effect you’ll absolutely love.
- Open Hearts Rhythm 1/15 ct tw Diamonds Sterling Silver Necklace ($160) – From Open Hearts Rhythm by Jane Seymour, this lovely necklace features a diamond that moves. Waves of round white and blue diamonds complete the look.
This beautiful necklace is part of the Open Hearts Collection by Jane Seymour. Jane describes the collection by saying:
“Behind every open heart is a story. Tell yours with my Open Heart collection. There are millions of reasons to give one, but the message is always the same: Keep your heart open and love will always find its way in.”
– Jane Seymour
Even though a spinal cord injury crushed his dreams of becoming a professional surfer, Jesse Billauer’s spirit was never broken. Jesse founded “Life Rolls On,” a nonprofit organization devoted to improving the quality of life for young people affected by spinal cord injuries while generating awareness and funding for continued research. Learn more about his Open Heart story by watching the video above.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.