Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I wanted to give Sarah something fun for back to college time. She really has the essentials already since she’s a senior this year. I started to look for DIY beauty gift ideas that were both fun and useful. I remembered that a friend of mine made “ice cream” sundaes with bath puffs and came up with this idea. This post is sponsored by Schick® Disposable Razors.
DIY Beauty Gift Ideas for College Girls
When my friend made this, she used an ice cream sundae dish, which I don’t have. I decided to stop by the thrift store and I found this neat crystal goblet that works just fine.
- Sundae dish, goblet or other type of glass
- Epsom salts
- Pink bath puff
- Red bottle of nail polish
- Schick® Quattro for Women Disposable Razor
Sarah and I went shopping at Walmart last month so I know the Schick® Quattro for Women Disposable Razor is one of her favorites. The Papaya and Pearl Complex leaves her with smooth legs that aren’t irritated. I know that feeling confident about your appearance goes a long way when you’re a college student. Plus, there are 4 blades on this disposable razor so she could go a day or two without shaving and still have smooth legs.
- Fill the Mason jar about half full with Epsom salts. You can use unscented or the kind with added essential oils. I know she loves the scent of lavender so I added lavender essential oil.
- Put the pink bath puff in the jar, on top of the Epsom salts.
- Take the Schick® Quattro for Women Disposable Razor and place it behind the bath puff so it looks like a straw (razor head down).
- Take the bottle of red nail polish and place it upside down so the jar looks like a cherry on top.
If you’ll be mailing this to your daughter or packaging it, instead of pouring the bath salts loose in the glass, put them in a plastic baggie and tie with a string to keep it from making a mess.
This is a fun way to surprise your daughter with a back to college gift that’s fun and useful. After moving in, she can disassemble the gift and treat herself to a nice hot bath!
Enter the Schick Selfie Sweeps for the chance to WIN 1 of 4 Grand Prizes of $10,000 toward college tuition, plus lots of other exciting prizes!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.