Last Updated on October 1, 2020 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We all have our fashion inspiration. Maybe you’d secretly love to look like Gwyneth Paltrow or Meryl Streep. Maybe you love Tyra Banks fashion and beauty tips. Me, I look for Disney fashion tips from Ursula the Sea Witch. Why Ursula?
Disney Fashion Tips from Ursula the Sea Witch
If you aren’t familiar with Ursula the Sea Witch, I’ll explain. Ursula is the evil sorceress from the Disney movie, The Little Mermaid. She longs for King Triton’s powers and tries to trick his daughter, Ariel, to get them. Why is Ursula my fashion inspiration?
- She embraces her grey hair. No dye jobs for her. She wears her grey with pride and uses a shampoo made for grey hair to avoid yellow tones.
- She’s proud of her curves. Despite a few extra pounds, she’s not afraid to show off her curves in a slinky black dress. She knows black is slimming.
- She knows a smokey eye is the best way to get noticed and uses a gel eyeliner to avoid a jagged look on her bottom eye line.
- She knows every outfit needs a statement necklace. You’ll never see her without that gorgeous gold seashell necklace.
- She knows the power of red lipstick. Red lipstick is a sign of self-confidence and draws people’s attention to you.
If you secretly channel Ursula the Sea Witch, you’ll be happy to know that LONDON SOHO NEW YORK® teams up with Walgreens to offer consumers another daring Disney collection of cosmetic bags – this time featuring the original Villains: Maleficent, Snow White’s Evil Queen and Ursula. Available exclusively at Walgreens, the Villains collection contains six new cosmetic bags that will make being bad look so stylish.
This collection, including a weekender, organizer, a train case and round top purse kit is inspired by the favorite foes of Disney’s classic tales. Known for versatile, long-lasting and on-trend cosmetic bags, LONDON SOHO NEW YORK® blends these infamously wicked characters and functional design in this latest collection to let out your dark side in style. Of course, knowing my love of Ursula, I was thrilled to check out the Ursula Train Case!
If you love Disney, check out this elf Elsa Beauty Book.
This train case has a wide zippered top for convenience and is made of easy to clean polyester. The measurements are 9″ X 6.5″ X 4.5″ so it’s large enough to store all of your cosmetic needs. This case is a limited edition so be sure to look for it at your local Walgreens today.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.