Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Zoya came out with two new collections during the summer of 2015. The Zoya Island Fun and the Zoya Paradise Sun 2015. I shared with you before about all of the Zoya Island Fun colors and now it’s time to share the Zoya Paradise Sun 2015 collection with you. Product has been provided for this post.
Zoya Paradise Sun 2015
If you aren’t familiar with Zoya nail polishes, they are one of my favorite Big 5 Free nail polish brands. Their nail polishes will never contain any toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin or camphor. That’s really important to me so I always try to support brands like that.
The Zoya Paradise Sun 2015 Collection contains six shades:
- Genesis (ZP790) – A crystalline white with a micronized metallic pearl finish – designed to look like micro-fine diamond dust!
- Selene (ZP791) – A true teal with a micronized metallic pearl finish. A unique shade with an aqua fleck that resembles deeper layers of ocean water.
- Oceane (ZP792) – A true turquoise with a micronized metallic pearl finish that reflects the clearest blue ocean waters!
- Isa (ZP793) – A deep blue-based purple with a micronized metallic pearl finish and an aqua flash that embodies the beauty of exotic island flowers!
- Mae (ZP794) – A warm magenta pink with a micronized metallic pearl finish, reminiscent of vibrant Mediterranean flowers.
- Aphrodite (ZP795) – A vibrant summer red with a micronized pearl metallic finish and multi-hued flash that brings it to life. Think of fresh and juicy tropical fruit!
I just love the shimmer to the nail polish colors in this collection. I got pretty good coverage with each nail polish. It was almost opaque with just one coat of polish. The only exception to this was Genesis (the white polish) which would probably require 2 or 3 coats of polish to get an opaque look. It’s hard to choose a favorite in this collection since they’re all such fun colors but I think that Mae is the color that I would choose the most.
You can purchase the polishes in this collection from a variety of different spas in your location or you can buy them direct from Zoya.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.