Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
I love nail polish and near the holidays, I enjoy trying some of the limited edition collections like the SinfulColors Halloween Collection nail polish. There are fourteen different nail polish shades in this collection and I was thrilled to be able to try several.
SinfulColors Halloween Collection Wicked Color
SinfulColors is a nail polish brand sold at most department and drug stores. I found several of the shades in the Halloween Collection at RiteAid but you can also find them at stores like Target and Walgreens. Shades include:
Tricked Out Top Coats
- Cauldron Couture: Wickedly glittery emerald
- Glow In The Dark: Ghoulishly fluorescent
- Mystery Moonshine: Multi-colored confetti
- Splatter Spell: Gilded black flecks
- Black on Black: Dark-as-night black
- Clear Top Coat: Scarily shiny topcoat
- Cloud 9: Pumpkin perfect orange
- Courtney Orange: Opalescent tangerine
- GoGo Girl: Sleek & sexy candy-apple red
- Let’s Talk: A royal purple hue
- Pine Away: Glittering metallic green
- Pumpkin Spice: Twinkling fall orange
- Snow Me White: Bright white
- Starry Night: A sprinkle of midnight
The SinfulColors Glow in the Dark goes on clear during the day so it looks like you have a clear gloss on. At night, it really does glow in the dark but couldn’t get a good picture with my camera to show you. You’ll have to try it yourself.
The shades in the SinfulColors Halloween Collection are super fun and a great way to get you and the kids into the Halloween Spirit. You could easily layer some of the Halloween Favorites on the Tricked Out Top Coats for even more fun.
It is difficult for me to pick a favorite but I really think that I liked the Pumpkin Spice and the Cauldron Couture the best. I prefer the smaller glitter pieces rather than the larger ones but all the colors are fun for Halloween.
Which is your favorite shade?
Disclosure: Product has been provided.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.