Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
Did you ever noticed that those days that you are frazzled or stressed out are the days that are a bit more challenging when it comes to achieving *the look* you’re trying to achieve. I’m not sure why it is but stress has an impact on how we look and how we feel. As an Aveeno Ambassador I received these products to help me enjoy a relaxing evening beauty routine.
Relaxing Evening Beauty Routine
By following the same beauty routine each evening, I’m better able to anticipate problems that might happen the next day. It also helps me to remember to take care of the little things that I need to do to pamper myself and my skin.
- Remove your makeup – Never go to bed with your makeup on. If you’re pressed for time, use a make removing wipe rather than cleanser and water.
- Moisturize – You are never too young to add moisture back into your skin. Trust me, you’ll thank me when you’re in your 40s. I’ve been using the AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING® Nourishing Night Cream.
- Tweeze – Take a quick look at your eyebrows. Do you see any stragglers? Pluck them now and the redness will be gone by morning when you want to apply your eye makeup.
- Lips and eyes – Our lips and eyes need attention too. Add a moisturizer made just for the sensitive area around your eyes and apply a moisturizing lip balm to your lips.
- Body lotion – Remember your knees, elbows, legs and feet. Apply body lotion to return some of the moisture to your skin. Bonus points if it has a relaxing lavender scent.
- Take time to relax – Remember to take some time to unwind and relax before bed. Try a cup of chamomile tea and a few scented candles.
Sensitive skin can be unbalanced, leading to irritation and redness. AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING® Nourishing Night Cream, works through the night to help actively manage sensitive skin. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat and Calming Feverfew® , two of nature’s most effective and clinically proven ingredients for sensitive skin, this daily moisturizer leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and nourished. It’s clinically shown to significantly reduce the appearance of redness on the face and dry skin in just 1 week, while helping to replenish skin’s protective moisture barrier overnight. It’s dermatologist-tested, oil and fragrance-free, and gentle enough for everyday use on sensitive skin.
Once you’ve taken the time for a relaxing evening beauty routine, lay out your clothes for the next day, set the alarm and you’ll be all set to take on the world.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.