Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Dealing with aging skin can be a challenge. I have tried quite a few different cleansers, serums, lotions, creams and other products. Used properly they can definitely help to improve your skin. A Clarisonic Facial Cleansing System and similar products can be a great help as well. This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
8 Clarisonic Tips and Tricks
Clarisonic is the number one skin cleansing brush system in the world according to their website. This cleansing system features a variety of interchangeable exfoliating brush heads designed to remove dead skin cells and encourage new cell growth. These cleansing systems can also help to reduce the size of your pores and to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Here are some Clarisonic tips and tricks to use to get the most out of your cleansing system. You can use these tips with other brands of facial cleansing systems as well.
- Be certain that you’re using enough facial cleanser with it. There is a well in the center of your Clarisonic. That should be filled with cleanser before you use it each time. It’s generally about the size of a quarter.
- Add enough water. Be sure that you add enough water to completely soak the brush head before you use it. The combination of water and cleanser will ensure that you get the best results.
- Don’t share. Just like you shouldn’t share makeup brushes, you shouldn’t share your facial cleansing system either. Transferring bacteria from one person to another is never a good skin care practice.
- Don’t give up. Some people experience an acne breakout when they first start using a facial cleansing system. After a few weeks of use, you should see a reduction in the acne.
- Maintenance is important. Every other week, remove the brush head from the unit and clean underneath it thoroughly. Don’t let any dirt or product build up under the brush head.
- Replace the brushes. Just like a hairbrush or makeup brush, your Clarisonic brush head will need to be replaced when it shows wear – generally every few months.
- Too much exfoliation is not good. Use a plain facial cleanser with your Clarisonic not one with microbeads or any other exfoliating properties. Too much exfoliation can damage your skin.
- Remember your neck and decolletage. You can safely use the facial cleansing system on your neck and your decolletage. Just be gentle.
There are many different types of facial cleansing systems. You can buy them in fun designs with different brush heads and accessories. You can also find cleansing systems intended to give you a pedicure and separate brush heads for sensitive skin and for acne. Following these Clarisonic tips and tricks will improve your skin as you use your Clarisonic.
Learn more about why it’s a great alternative for the ProSonic Glow.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.