Last Updated on April 3, 2023 by Ellen Christian
Getting started making beautiful handmade jewelry isn’t as difficult as you’d think. Get started with these easy jewelry making projects.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
Making Beautiful Handmade Jewelry
For several years, I had a crafts website and one of my most popular items was my handmade jewelry. I sold bracelets, necklaces, pins, and rosaries both online and at craft fairs for several years.
I eventually learned that I preferred making one bracelet rather than ten of the same bracelet and gave up that site to begin blogging.
So, I still enjoy creating jewelry, but now I make it for myself and as gifts for other people. While some jewelry requires special tools and skills, there are a number of beautiful accessories that you can make with no experience and just a few basic craft supplies.
No matter what your skill level, here are a few projects to get you started making your own handmade creations for yourself or as gifts for friends and family.
Easy jewelry projects
Here are a variety of different jewelry making projects to get you started. Some are suitable for beginners and others will require a bit more experience.
I’ve starred the easiest projects for you below if you want to start with something simple to create.
- Flower Swarovski Crystal Earrings*
- Braided Leather Bracelet Tutorial
- DIY Gold Pyramid Earrings
- Simple DIY Beaded Bracelet
- DIY Tetris Jewelry
- How to Make a Wrap Bracelet
- Gemstone Wire Wrapped Bracelet
- How to Make a Cabachon Pendant
- Stamped Washer Necklaces
- Irish Skeleton Key Necklace*
- Wire Wrapped Band Tutorial
- Easy Good Luck Vintage Cab Ring*
- Glitter Blocked Cuff*
- Crystal Hoop Earrings
- Beaded Tassel Necklaces
- Wire Wrapped Beach Glass Pendant
- Mini Sunglass Charms
- How to Make Resin Glitter Pendants
- How to Make a Bauble Ring
- Wire Wrapped Bead Rings
- Easy to Make Feather Earrings
- DIY Leather Chain Bracelet
- DIY Monogram Earrings
- Wire Wrapped Pendant
- Paper Bead Earrings
- Birds Nest Tutorial
- Glass Pendant Necklace
- Wood Pendant Necklace
- and How to Store Your Jewelry
You may also like:
- Make your own jewelry cleaner
- Bracelet for mom with birthstones
- Best earrings for short hair and a round face
Ellen believes you can feel beautiful at any age and size. She shares healthy beauty and fashion information geared toward women over 40. She is a direct sales rep for several fashion and beauty businesses.