Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Claire Danes at the 64th Primetime Emmys
Look by: Matin Maulawizada, Global Artistry Director for Laura Mercier
Matin describes his inspiration for Claire’s look as a “casual nod to old Hollywood glamour.”
|Available colors for Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil|
- Claire’s smoky, seductive eyes were the focal point of the look.
- Matin used Laura Mercier Eye Pencil in Extreme Black ($20) to define Claire’s eyes.
- He then heavily lined her eyes using Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Gold ($20). The pencil’s golden base colour complemented the star’s electric yellow dress.
- Matin completed the dramatic look by applying Laura Mercier Metallic Crème Eye Colour in Burnished Copper ($22) and Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour in Black Ice ($22) to Claire’s lids.
- Nude lips modernized the glamorous look.
- Matin layered Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Praline ($20) and Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Angelic ($26) to achieve Claire’s soft, matte lip colour.
- Matin chose to enhance the expecting star’s natural glow and created a “healthy flush using bright pink blush.”
- To achieve a flawless face, Matin first applied Laura Mercier Moisture Suprême Foundation in Sunny Beige ($43).
- He then covered imperfections using Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-3 ($30).
- Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Oleander ($22) was then heavily applied to Claire’s cheeks.
- The look was set with Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share it to your favorite networks!
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.