Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
Monthly Beauty Boxes
I’m the first person to admit that I love getting monthly beauty boxes with top beauty products in the mail. It’s so much fun to check out all of the new brands and products that are on the market. I’d much rather try out a sample size of a new product to find out if I like it than invest a lot of money in a full size product to find out that I don’t like it or that the color isn’t right for me.
TestTube is a beauty sampling program from NewBeauty. Every three months, for only $29.95 (plus shipping) you receive a TestTube filled with deluxe and full-size samples of luxury beauty products and the latest issue of NewBeauty magazine. TestTube subscribers also receive video emails, demonstrating how to achieve the best results possible with the products.
Top Beauty Products
I received the Summer 2012 TestTube which included these full size products:
- mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick (just heaven) SRP $20.00
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Protector (fair) SRP $11.99
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum SRP $20.99
and these sample sized products:
- Jane Iredale Tantasia self tanner
- Lumene Firming Night Cream
- Olay Professional Pro-X Clear Complexion Renewing Lotion
- hydroxatone InstantEffect 90 second wrinkle reducer
- Ahava Time to Hydrate essential day moisturizer
- it’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Plus Keratin
- Lash Food Eyelash Conditioner
- Smashbox Photo Finish Oil-Free Foundation Primer
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share it to your favorite networks!
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.