Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The cooler weather has arrived and that means it’s time to bring out your favorite blanket scarf! What, you don’t know how to wear a blanket scarf? It takes a little bit of practice, but the end result is just so cute. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
How to Wear a Blanket Scarf
Now, if you are like me, wearing a blanket scarf can be a little intimidating. I won’t lie – I had to have help learning how to wear this trend. Luckily, Courtney is a blanket scarf expert and I have some of her best tips compiled in this perfect video. If you really want to try this trend but aren’t sure you can pull it off…watch this. You totally can.
There really are so many different ways you can wear a blanket scarf. Wear it with a sweater dress or your favorite flannel shirt and a pair of jeans. You can dress an outfit up or down depending on you wear it. Don’t be afraid to experiment with it until you find a favorite look. Half the fun of wearing a scarf is making it “you” when you put your outfit together.
Blanket Scarf Tips:
- Tailgating! Buy a scarf in your favorite team colors and wear to tailgate. You have a scarf and a blanket for those chilly games.
- Gifts! Teacher gifts, best friend gifts, mother-in-law gifts, hostess gifts…gifts for you. I’m not picky – everyone is going to love these.
- Wear to dinner – You’ll be the one that doesn’t catch a chill and looks fabulously on trend at the same time.
- Family photos! Need I say more? Tie those colors together, and look fabulous for those photos.
- Refer to the video – with multiple ways to wear, you’re going to want a few of these!
Fashion Friday Deal: Berlin Blanket Scarves for $12.95 + FREE SHIPPING w/code BLANKET16
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.