Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Harper’s Bazaar is one of my very favorite fashion magazines. When I learned that Glossybox was having a Glossybox for Harpers Bazaar, I was beyond excited! While I always love the products that I receive from Glossybox, the Glossybox for Harper’s Bazaar was one of my very favorite boxes ever! If you’re looking for an upscale beauty subscription box, Glossybox is definitely it.
Glossybox for Harpers Bazaar
So, why was I so excited to receive this month’s Glossybox for Harper’s Bazaar? Included in the box were five different products. TWO of them were full size! I love when that happens. Plus, the products included were from some of my favorite brands.
1. Essie Madison Ave-hue – Both playful and chic, Madison Ave-Hue is a perfectly posh pink for day or night. Full size $8.50 / .46 fl oz
My thoughts: I love Essie Nail Polish. It goes on well and generally gives full coverage with one coat and it really lasts. I love the fun pink color and it even has a bit of a sparkle to it. I’ll definitely be using this one.
2. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Mascara – They’re Real! Mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes like no other. The jet black, long wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. Plus, a specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had.
My thoughts: Again, Benefit is one of my favorite brands and I have heard amazing things about this mascara. It definitely came through and I love the length I got with this. Full size $23.00 / .3 oz
3. Bvlgari eau Parfumee au the blanc Conditioner – Boasting a rich formula that contains extracts of rice and cotton, this gentle cream conditioner leaves hair lightly scented with the Bvlgari’s calming eau Parfumee au the blanc fragrance. Full size $45.00 / 6.76 fl oz
My thoughts: LOVE! I’m a huge fan of Bvlgari’s au the vert so I was thrilled to check out their au the blanc fragrance with this conditioner. I have got to pick up the perfume next!
4. Vichy Liftactiv Night – Optimize skin’s natural night time repair mechanisms with this evening moisturizer, which stars anti-aging plant sugar extract, rhamnose and continuous release vitamin C. Promising to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and boost skin’s firmness, this cream also offers 24 hours of hydration and improved skin tone. Full size $50.00 / 1.69 fl oz.
My thoughts: I really appreciate that this is made for sensitive skin. I also like that it is pretty much unscented. It’s great for those with allergies. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth.
5. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar: Metallic in Authentic – Infused with state of the art high resolution metallic pigments, the unparalleled opacity of Lip Tar now has an intense shimmer finish. The frosted bronze copper shade is perfect for when you need a little sparkle. Full size $18.00 / .33 oz
My thoughts: I love OCC Lip Tars. They are truly amazing but sadly a frosted bronze copper shade is definitely not one that works for me. I will be sharing this one with a friend.
All in all, the Glossybox for Harper’s Bazaar was one of my favorite Glossybox boxes. I love the names that were included and I love that there were more cosmetic products than anti-aging products. Definitely my favorite subscription service. Sign up today:
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.