Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
I love the holidays and giving gifts but I never gave much thought to holiday gifting around the globe. Of course, I realize that each country celebrates the holidays in their own special way, but I never gave much thought to how. I received these fun facts along with a holiday gift to thank me for sharing them with you.
Fun Facts About Holiday Gifting Around the Globe
Do you enjoy the holidays or do you find them a little bit stressful? Or, maybe it’s a little bit of both. While I love the holidays, they definitely can be stressful no matter how hard I try to keep the season calm and relaxed. The Body Shop global gifting survey studied gifting behaviors of 1,950 men and women across 10 countries, in 5 continents.
- 23% of the people globally say they want a beauty gift calendar
- 39% of those under 25 want to pop open a daily beauty gift
- 48% of people are looking to give a personalised or bespoke gift
- 67% of people think when opening gifts, it is polite to wait
- 25% of women plan to give more beauty gifts this year compared to last year
- Men are just as likely as women to buy a little treat for themselves
- 89% of people find buying presents stressful
- 33% of people don’t think it’s rude to dive right in
- Nearly 75% of people said that they spend less on their partners than they used to. With lowest spending being year 7-8 of the relationship.
- Men get more stressed out than women.
In celebration of The Body Shop’s 40th anniversary and dedication to campaigning against animal testing, they are offering more than 120 gift sets that give back by helping to restore the rainforest and protect endangered animals with every purchase. From festive Advent Calendars to classic bath and body sets, each gift set will help you and those on your holiday list do good, feel good and look good.
Make sure you head over to The Body Shop for all your beauty needs this holiday. Purchase one of the Blissful Spa of the World Gift Sets to help protect endangered animals and restore 1 square meter of rainforest.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.