Last Updated on March 28, 2023 by Ellen Christian
Do you know how to choose the right subscription box? Have you ever signed up for a subscription box and then been disappointed in the content or the quality of what you received?
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
How to Easily Choose the Right Subscription Box
I love pampering myself with a little splurge each month. It’s a fun way to try new products and reward yourself for making it through another month. But, when I do sign up for a monthly or quarterly subscription, I want to love what I’m getting and I want to feel like it’s worth the money I’m spending on it each month.
I want products that I can’t find in my local stores or that I wouldn’t have thought to splurge on in a normal shopping trip. There are loads of different types of subscription boxes that range from very inexpensive to a definite splurge. I’ve tried quite a few different subscriptions and have been thinking trying a few more.
So, what should you think about when you’re trying to choose the right subscription box? Here are a few of the things that I consider when making my choice. This post contains affiliate links.
Yes, money plays a part in it. While I’d love to spend $100 a month on a subscription box, it’s much more likely that I’ll spend $25.
Type of box
You can find subscription boxes for just about any interest including beauty, food, pets and fitness. Choose a box that will keep your interest each month.
What’s in it
Once you know what type of box, you’ll want to consider the contents. Do you want products you can find at your local drug store or grocery store? Or do you want something that’s less readily available like a boutique or gourmet brand?
Not all subscription boxes come every month. A few come every other month or once a quarter. Decide how frequently you want to receive a box.
Now that you’ve considered a few variables, here are a few of my suggestions to help you choose the right subscription box.
Check out this list of beauty subscription boxes.
Best subscription boxes for women
- POPSUGAR Must Have – Join now to receive a monthly box of full-sized surprises with the best in fashion, beauty, home, and more valued at over $100 for only $39.95 per month. Plus, shipping is always free!
- FabFitFun – Discover products for a life well lived. $200 VALUE for ONLY $49.99. Full-size, premium products delivered 4x per year (every three months). Free shipping. Click for more information.
- Ozone Sock of the Month – Designer socks for women and men that are truly a work of art from Ozone Design, The Art of Socks. Free domestic shipping. Delivered monthly. Click for more information.
- Avalai for Her – Avalai is a monthly subscription box for her. In their words, “It’s the monthly gift you really want!
- Scentbird – Scentbird is a new Designer Perfume subscription. Each month you receive a 30-day supply of a fragrance that YOU choose (Gucci, D&G, Dior & more!)
- Konenkii – Konenkii is the highest rated subscription box for women over 40. Bloggers and customers agree—WOW just WOW! Always free shipping!
Ellen believes you can feel beautiful at any age and size. She shares healthy beauty and fashion information geared toward women over 40. She is a direct sales rep for several fashion and beauty businesses.