Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How do you celebrate being over 40? Do you sigh and resign yourself to more grey hair and a few more wrinkles? Or do you welcome each day no matter what the date on the calendar is? Getting older isn’t without its challenges, but you can’t stop the passing of time. What you can do is celebrate being over 40 with style by treating yourself to products that help you enjoy every aspect of your life from your the challenges to the celebrations. Konenkii is a quarterly subscription box created to help women over 40 celebrate in style. A product was provided for this post, but I truly love this subscription service for women over 40 and highly recommend it.
How to Celebrate Being Over 40 With Style
Unlike many subscription boxes, Konenkii helps you celebrate the many different parts of your personality. It’s not “just” beauty or “only” food. The quarterly subscription box includes a little bit of everything. I was so impressed with all of the fun items included in my spring box:
- Posh Adult Coloring Book: Happy Doodles for Fun & Relaxation: Flora Chang – Just published in time for spring, Flora’s signature style is floral, folk-arty, fresh, and always fun.
- Colored Pencils – Recommended by the artist herself, this dynamic dozen will jump start your creative spirit. Let your colors fly!
- Shamballa Bracelet – Color your world with harmony, enlightenment, and compassion. Shamballa is a mythical place where we find our true selves. With the Shamballa bracelet, we wear our personal strength on our wrist to remind us in a symbolic way that we are one.
- Whipped Soap Sugar Scrub – Looks and smells so good you could eat it! But save it for your outside body. Time to slough off that winter dryness with a scrub, cleanser and moisturizer all in one! The fine sugar gently polishes and softens while the bubbles clean. Great for all skin types.
- Seattle Chocolate Salted Almond & Milk Chocolate – If you think these truffle bar wrappers are bursting with color, just wait until you taste what’s inside. Dark chocolate with salted almond and mouth watering milk chocolate in two – count’em – two truffle bars.
- Spirit of Spring Recipes – My mother always told me to “Eat a rainbow!” Now I know that it was her clever way to have me grow up loving all fruits and vegetables – the more colorful the better. Included are a few spring dishes to help you and yours rock the rainbow.
- Organic Flower Bombs – This is the kind of F-bomb that’s OK to throw around! These bright balls of wildflower seeds are bee friendly. To spread the job, you just throw and grow!
- Green Tea Konjac Sponge – Ready for a radiant complexion to match the season? The Konjac sponge is made from the fibers of the Konnyaku tuber. Asian women have been using Konjac for centuries for its moisturizing and exfoliant properties.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.