Last Updated on November 3, 2020 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Beauty Box 5 reviews that I have seen have all been glowing so when I had the chance to review the November 2013 box on my site, I was thrilled. It is so much fun receiving a different box of beauty products each month to experiment with. I find out about all sorts of new products and brands that way. I love being able to try sample sized products before I go out and buy full size products that I am not familiar with.
Beauty Box 5 Reviews November 2013
I received the November 2013 box from Beauty Box 5. Beauty Box 5 is a subscription based, beauty sampling service that delivers 5 deluxe samples and full sized products right to your door for only $12 every month. Products may include hair care, make up, skin care, and nail care. Products will be from luxury and drugstore brands depending on the month. The box I received this month contained:
- Jean Pierre Cosmetics – Oil Absorbing Facial Tissues (50 count)
- Coolway Cool Cleanse & Hydrate Shampoo 1 oz
- Coolway Cool Cleanse & Hydrate Conditioner 1 oz
- Model Co Black Eyeliner with built in sharpener (full size)
- Be a Bombshell Lip Gloss in All Dolled Up (full size)
Here are my thoughts about what I received:
- Jean Pierre Cosmetics – Oil Absorbing Facial Tissues (50 count) – Love these. I have never tried a product like them. You use them to blot up excess oil but they do not smudge your make up. they come in a travel size re-closeable package so they are perfect to toss you your handbag. Suggested retail price $1.99
- Coolway Cool Cleanse & Hydrate Shampoo 1 oz – Definitely something that I will use especially considering this and the conditioner are both color safe, cruelty free, and contain no sulfates, parabens, pthalates or synthetic color.
- Coolway Cool Cleanse & Hydrate Conditioner 1 oz – See above
- Model Co Black Eyeliner with built in sharpener (full size) – I can always use another eyeliner and I love the built in sharpener! I always lose mine so this is a huge help.
- Be a Bombshell Lip Gloss in All Dolled Up (full size) – Sort of a glittery dark pink color that may be too dark for my light complexion. My daughter will definitely love it with her dark hair and brown eyes.
If you enjoy monthly subscription boxes, Beauty Box 5 is definitely one of the most affordable beauty boxes I have seen with a great selection of products.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.