Last Updated on April 17, 2022 by Ellen Christian
Looking for the latest Justice Lip Gloss to pamper your lips? Check out this Limited Edition Justice YoYo LipGloss and what I think of it.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Limited Edition Justice YoYo Lip Gloss
I’m a sucker for lipgloss. It’s one of those beauty must-haves that I don’t leave home without… ever.
Clear, pink, purple or frosted … plain or flavored. I love them all. The only problem with lipgloss is that I lose them in my handbag.
That won’t happen any longer with these Limited Edition Justice YoYo Lip Gloss!
So, this product was available from Shop Justice in 2013 and is no longer available. This one is very similar in application.
- The only place in the world you can purchases these FAB glosses is at Justice Shops.
- Available in 17 different initial letters and a peace sign, 3 different color and flavor variations are available – Cotton Candy(turquoise), Bubblegum (light pink), and Grape (purple).
- Each design is beautifully crystallized with high sparkling glitter initials or peace signs, you can choose from 17 letters or a peace sign design.
- The lip glosses can easily be clipped on to a belt, pocket or school bag for quick and easy access.
- These glosses solve the lost lip gloss dilemma, never search for your gloss again!
- The formula used is a soft non sticky formula that is comparable to a high grade prestige lip gloss.
- Not just a lip gloss but is also a fashion accessory.
- You can interchange your YOYOs, connect your blue gloss to your purple YOYO Reel!
Finally, you may want to learn more about choosing the perfect gloss.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.