Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Here are the latest beauty and fashion posts for this week. Learn about the best new cosmetics, body care items and more.
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn of Mama Fashionista tells you all about how to stay summer time fresh with gud body washes.
- Adore A Polish: Kristina shares her experience of the Origins Checks and Balances face wash.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you are struggling to find ways to beat the summer heat, then discover Perlier Italian Sorbet Limone Refreshing Crackling Ice Body Water.
- Makeup Demon: Two not boring shades eye pencils by Rimmel – review!
- TheFabZilla: Sneak-a-peek! Come check out TheFabZilla’s woman cave a.k.a makeup room-slash-home office.
- The Socialite’s Closet: See what Ellen from The Socialite’s Closet thought of her stay at Spa Django in Texas.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Check out my art with KKCenterHk Nail Studs!
- Harajuku Girl FL Beauty: Thinking about starting a Julep subscription? Read about this blogger’s experience.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s red-blue-white manicure.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Destany’s favorite lipstick finish is matte – she she tried out NYX Bloody Mary matte lipstick!
- Icy Nails: OPI Tiffany Case is a cool blue stunner and a great favorite at Icy Nails.
- XOXO Alexis Leigh: Fairy or butterfly? You be the judge at XOXO Alexis Leigh.
- The Convenient Beauty: Create an easy smokey look for Asian eyes with Dior 5-color Smokey Design.
- Geniabeme: Come take a look at what I think about Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution!
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel compares three different colors from Le Metier de Beaute’s Cheek and Lip Tints.
- Daydreaming Beauty: Summer means easy makeup! This week I test Clinique Chubby Shadow Sticks for Eyes. No makeup brushes needed!
- Betzy’s Makeup A Beauty Blog: I haven’t done a favorites post in almost a year! Check out what I’m loving in June.
- Midnight Manicures: A weekend in beauty paradise. Jamie show’s you what Generation Beauty is all about with her great pictures and review.
- Fun Fierce Fabulous Beauty Over 50!: Masqueology’s lifting & firming mask is excellent for anti-aging skin.
- Glamorable!: Anastasia is celebrating 4th of July with a colorful manicure.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.