Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If the weather keeps warming up in Vermont, I’ll be heading off to the beach to go swimming in just a few weeks. While I am not someone who spends tons of time in the water, I do enjoy walking on the beach, sticking my feet in the waves and reading a book on a beach towel. Who can resist wiggling their toes in the hot beach sand and sipping an ice cold glass of lemonade? I know I can’t!
Must Have Beach Essentials
Of course, you don’t want to head out to the beach without these must have beach essentials. Being unprepared can mean I turn into a very unhappy person with a horrible sunburn. There are just some things that I don’t leave home without during the summer. When I received a Cappelli Straworld tote and hat combo for review, I knew I would add it to my list of must have beach essentials.
- Water in a reusable bottle. I’m not a huge fan of bottled water so I bring my own from home in a reusable bottle instead. Don’t get dehydrated. Plan ahead.
- Sunblock. I have fair skin and blue eyes. What does that mean? I turn into a lobster when I’m out in the sun without sun protection. I choose a high SPF.
- Face wipes. I hate sweating in the hot weather so I always bring along a few face wipes just in case. A hot mess is never attractive even at the beach. Puffs Fresh Face wipes work wonderfully.
- Sunglasses. Squinting into the sun is not an attractive look for anyone plus sunglasses help protect your eyes. Make sure you find a cute pair like these from Michael Kors!
- Cute sandals or flip flops. Sand can get really hot especially in the middle of the afternoon. Find a cute pair of sandals to show off that polish & protect your feet!
- Stylish hat. Not only will it protect your face from the sun, a cute hat is the perfect summer fashion accessory.
Doesn’t this view just make you want to jump in the water?
The Cappelli Straworld tote and hat combo, with a UPF 50+rating, helps ensure that your skin stays protected while you enjoy the beach or other summer activities. The Pack A Hat is an adorable tote-style miniature wristlet bag with fun summery stripes that holds a stylish and matching packable sun hat with a 4 ½ inch brim. It is just perfect for resort, beach or every day wear. You can easily slip it into a beach bag or a tote so you have it whenever the sun comes out.
The Pack A Hat is available in seven different fun colors: black, red, toast, navy (pictured), green, lime and turquoise. The lined bags feature faux-leather wristlets, zipper closures and the Cappelli Straworld etched wood logo.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.