Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Konenkii Winter Box arrived at the perfect time on a day I was feeling slightly stressed and frazzled with all the extra holiday work. Finding a subscription box that makes me feel pampered month after month has always been a challenge until now. Konenkii manages to deliver what I love with every box.
Fashion, Form and Fun with Konenkii Winter Box
I’m not just about makeup or food or beauty. I’m eclectic and made up of a lot of different interests. The Konenkii Winter Box has managed to hit all of them this month with their quarterly subscription box that helps women age fearlessly.
Here is a look into what I received this month:
- White Pashmina – Soft as a whisper, warm as a hug – White is the new bright. This winter’s go-to-color! And that’s a wrap!
- White Silicone Watch – Sleek, smooth and sexy this watch will give you more than the time of day. It’s a statement piece that says – I’m a grown up. I’m classy. I can tell time- hands-free!
- Journal and Lighted Tip Pen – It’s that time of year when we feel the need to assess, adjust and get on with it. Feel free to jot down your innermost thoughts or your grocery list. Only you know what’s inside. And if those ideas happen in the middle of the night or the middle of a movie – No worries – this pen lightens things up.
- Lake Champlain Organic Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate – Trust us – it’s love at first bite. All natural dark chocolate filled with scrumptious salted caramel from the banks of the eponymous Lake Champlain.
- Erzulie Lip & Cheek Colorstick – Let this all natural colorstick brighten your lips and cheeks AND your outlook this winter. The radiant, youthful blush will have all your friends guessing!
- Konenkii Apres Ski Recipes – Whether you’re fresh off the slopes or hunkered down at home what better way to ward off the winter chills – Food Glorious Food!
- Tattoos – Forget the winter blues and blahs – let these temporary tattoos be your enduring motivation. Wear them, here, there, and anywhere.
Aging isn’t always fun, and there are a lot of days I’m just not impressed with it at all. I deserve to be pampered, and the Konenkii subscription box is a perfect choice. The products are a step above anything I’ve seen from other companies and are truly unique. They’re multi-faceted and help me feel pampered and encouraged.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.