Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
I love being able to pack away the darker colors I wear in the fall and winter. Summer is the perfect time to bring out yellow, pink and turquoise. Hot pink looks are popular this year so it’s time to add in a few hot pink pops of color to your summer style. I received products for this post. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
You may also like:
Hot Pink Looks
Not everyone feels comfortable dressed in hot pink from head to toe. It’s a bold color that looks better on some people than others. If you do own a hot pink dress or pantsuit, now is definitely the time to wear it. If not, it’s still possible to embrace hot pink by adding a few colorful accents.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The heat and humidity aren’t always good for expensive gemstones and pearls. Summer is the time to bring your fashion jewelry out of your jewelry box. Try a hot pink statement ring or a bold pair of earrings.
I do love shoes, but I try not to accumulate things I don’t need. You can certainly invest in a new pair of summer sandals if you need one. But, if you’d rather not buy a new pair of shoes, you can get pink rhinestone shoe clips to add a little bling.
Hot Pink Looks for Clothes
You can buy a hot pink summer shirt and pair it with your jeans, capris or summer skirt. I prefer summer t-shirts because they wear well and are quite versatile. Pairing it with jeans means you don’t need to worry about hot pink color combinations.
Breckelles Women’s Ruby-61 Strappy Synthetic Flats Gladiator Back Zipper Sandals,5.5 B(M) US,PinkSunflower®Womens Ladies sexy off shoulder Short Sleeve T-Shirt Tops Blouse Tank (M, Hot pink)Sterling Silver Pink Faded Dome Swarovski Elements Ring, Size 6
Adding a splash of hot pink to your summer style is easy with pink lipgloss or hot pink color lipstick. Here are a few choices for hot pink summer lips.
- Rimmel London The Only 1 Lipstick in Pink A Punch ($7.99) – The perfect balance of high impact matte color, moisture, all-day comfort and staying power.
- Rimmel London Only 1 Matte Lipstick in Call The Shots ($7.25) – A no-compromise all-in-one lipstick with the perfect balance of high impact color, moisture, all-day comfort and staying power.
- Rimmel Oh My Gloss! Oil Tint in Modern Pink ($5.99) – Reinventing lip gloss as you know it, Rimmel London’s NEW Oh My Gloss! Oil Tint fuses pure color pigments into lips for a refreshing juicy pop of color with an ultra-glossy finish.
Rimmel Oh My Gloss! Oil Tint, Modern Pink, 0.21 Fluid OunceSally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color, Peppy Le Fuchsia, 0.31 Fluid OunceSally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Pink Up, 0.5 OunceSally Hansen Nail Polish, Back to The Fuchsia, 0.5 Ounce
Polish Your Nails
Don’t forget to add a little bit of fun to your finger and toenails with hot pink nail polish. Summer sandals allow you to show off your pedicure. Here are a few picks for hot pink summer nails. Finish off with a Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat to make it last.
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color in Peppy Le Fuchsia ($4.99) -Insta-Dri® fast-dry nail polish is formulated with a base and top coat for extended wear and stunning shine all in one coat!
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Color in Pink Up ($9.99) – The #1 no light gel system!* In just two easy steps get up to 14 days of color and shine. More chip-resistant than regular nail polish.
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Back to The Fuchsia ($7.99) -Featuring a base coat, growth treatment, runway-inspired color, top coat, gel-shine finish, chip-resistance, and a strengthener with keratin complex, this all-in-one formula delivers up to 10 days of chip-resistant wear.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy hot pink looks for summer?
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.