Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking beautiful is more about healthy habits than it is about the latest fashions and styles. If you don’t take care of yourself, you will find it much more difficult to keep that attractive appearance. That’s why it’s so important to adopt healthy habits for beautiful skin, hair, and nails.
Healthy Habits for Beautiful Skin
Your skin can be affected by many things including the products you put on it, what you eat, what you drink and what it’s exposed to. While you can make healthy lifestyle choices, it’s also a good idea to supplement what you eat to be sure that your body is getting the support it needs. Scroll down to see my number one recommendation for healthy habits for beautiful skin.
Here are some healthy habits for beautiful skin that I have been working on.
Habits for healthy skin
- Get active. Just 30 minutes of exercise a day can release stress and anxiety that can damage your skin.
- Eat a well-balanced diet. Avoid foods with a lot of sugar and artificial ingredients.
- Get enough sleep. I aim for seven hours a night. Sleep can help stop fine lines caused by stress.
- Avoid sun tanning. Any suntan means that skin has been damaged.
- Stop smoking. People who smoke show signs of aging earlier than those that don’t.
- Drink plenty of water. Water flushes your kidneys and hydrates your skin.
- Pamper your skin. An occasional pampering facial can relax muscles and rejuvenate skin.
- Use a moisturizer. A daily moisturizer can help relieve dry skin and help prevent the signs of aging.
Healthy ingredients for the skin
One of the most important habits for healthy skin is being aware of what you put on your skin. This holds true for skin care products as well as for cosmetics. If you’re wondering what ingredients are healthy ingredients for the skin, here are a few things you can look for.
- Green tea extract
- Vitamin C
- Willow Herb
- Beta Carotene
- Witch Hazel
It’s important that you have a daily skincare routine. It’s honestly one of the most important healthy habits for beautiful skin. Caring for your skin consistently is important if you’re hoping to see results.
- Moisturize daily
- Exfoliate 2-3 times per week depending on skin type
- Apply under-eye serums if desired
- Use quality skincare products including cosmetics
- Always remove makeup before bed
- Take a botanical skincare dietary supplement like Sundaily.
Most important habits for beautiful skin
If we don’t address the core of our skin health — the inside — then no amount of creams, gels, serums, washes, toners, or cleansers we slather on the outside are going to give us what we want.
Unfortunately, most existing skincare products stay right where you put them – on the skin’s surface. But free radical damage takes its toll on our skin health and appearance at a deeper level – where typical products can’t reach.
As a doctor and dermatology researcher at Harvard Medical School, Sundaily co-founder Dr. Emilia Javorsky saw how profoundly environmental stressors affect our skin, and how limited many topical products were at combating these threats.
That’s why Sundaily is an ingestible skincare company. Sundaily gummies fight back against skin stress from the inside out, protecting and repairing our skin.
All active ingredients used in their products have proven skincare and beauty benefits in human studies, with results published in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
What products does Sundaily offer?
Powered by two antioxidant-packed botanical ingredients (Polypodium Leucotomos Extract and Vitamin D3), The Base Layer prevents free radical damage, smooths skin texture, and reduces redness and irritation with 4-6 weeks of consistent use.
Featuring the powerful carotenoid Astaxanthin, The Back Up minimizes lines and wrinkles, plumps and hydrates skin, and reduces the appearance of age and sun spots with 4-6 weeks of consistent use.
So, shop now and get 20% off Sundaily gummies
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.