Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s always a good day when the latest Glossybox arrives! The Glossybox November 2014 box is absolutely amazing! If you’re not familiar with Glossybox, it’s a once a month beauty subscription box service that brings you only the very best premium brands. You’ll never find any drug store or discount brands in this box. This is the good stuff you want to splurge on.
Glossybox November 2014 Box
The Glossybox November 2014 box had a great selection of products. Two brands I was already familiar with but the rest were new to me. This month’s box included two full size cosmetic products which always makes me a happy camper. So, what’s included?
1. Kneipp Herbal Bath Balancing in Lavender – From the popular German brand, which specializes in naturopathic healing remedies, comes this concentrate bath treatment with natural essential oils to calm nervousness and combat mental fatigue.
My thoughts: LOVE this! The scent is amazing and I am a huge fan of natural remedies. Definitely a great way to de-stress at the end of the day.
2. 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment – Correct damage from chemical processing, pollution and heat styling with this leave in treatment designed to offer a dozen benefits to dry, parched hair.
My thoughts: This is very easy to use. You just spray it on your damp hair and work it in. This smells really nice and leaves my hair feeling soft after using it.
3. So Susan Cosmetics Universal Blush – Combining the staying power of a microbronzed blush, and the skincare benefits of Buriti, an Amazonian fruit rich in beta-carotene and essential fatty acids, this universally flattering shade, which stars pink kaolin clay, adapts to the wearer’s skin tone for a one of a kind flush.
My thoughts: I’ve never had much luck with “one shade for everyone” type products but I have to say that this one really did work for me. I’m not familiar with the brand but it is one I’ll be using again.
4. OPI Nail Lacquer in Pink Outside the Glossybox – Pink Outside the Glossybox is a rosy play on the classic neutral for fall. Adding just a blush of pink to nails tells the world that although you are embracing the season in all its glory you still have spring in your heart.
My thoughts: Love this color. Took me 3 coats to get a nice opaque color but it wore well and I’ll definitely be using it again. Check out a close up:
5. Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer – Replenish and firm skin with this clinically proven power packed moisturizer that combines a brightening complex of apple, elmon and white grape juices with an antioxidant cocktail of Vitamin C and peptides.
My thoughts: I love Juice Beauty. They are definitely one of my favorite brands so I was thrilled to find this in my Glossybox. I love that it’s organic and I love how it makes my skin feel.
If you haven’t already, I definitely recommend that you sign up for Glossybox. It’s by far my favorite beauty subscription box.
Product has been provided. Post contains affiliate links.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.