Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love the way a summer glow looks on my face but with the dangers of skin cancer, I’m not sitting in the sun for any amount of time unless I am slathered with sunscreen. That doesn’t mean that I’m giving up on a summer glow on my face. It just means I need to find the best bronzer for a glow to help out a bit.
Best Bronzer for a Glow
A bronzer is a liquid or powder applied to the skin to give it a healthy glow that simulates a suntan. In this article, I’m focusing on powder bronzers because, at 48, I have found that liquid bronzers settle into the “fine lines” on my face and look far less than natural. These links may be affiliate links.
- Guerlain Terracotta After Summer Giant Powder – A limited edition tan-enhancing bronzing powder with two shades that come together to warm all skin tones with an exceptionally natural-looking radiant glow that adapts seamlessly to a developing tan for the face & décolleté. ($78)
- Guerlain Natural Healthy Glow Powder Duo – A single powder, cleverly composed of two complementary shades: the bare minimum to reveal the unique radiance of every woman. ($53)
- Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder – Diorskin Nude Air bronzing powders warm the original skin tone and let the skin breathe for the continual radiant beauty of a sun-kissed healthy glow. ($54)
- Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer – Deliciously packed with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder, you’ll radiate with an irresistible matte glow. ($30)
- Too Faced Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer – This complexion boosting bronzer combines four fresh off the mountain shades to color correct, illuminate, brighten and bronze skin any time of year. ($30)
- Bobbi Brown Face and Body Bronzing Duo – Your secret weapon for the perfect head to toe skin-kissed glow this summer. Bobbi’s Face & Body Bronzing Duo combines Telluride Illuminating Bronzing Powder and Elvis Duran Bronzing Powder ($48)
- Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer – A stay-all-day universal bronzer that delivers a subtle shimmer. What it does: Create a glorious all-over glow or healthy flush to your cheeks any time of year. ($30)
- Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer – Lightweight powder bronzer creates a natural-looking, sunny glow. Blends, builds easily to your desired level of bronze ($26)
Shop today for your perfect summer glow!
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.