Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’m sharing my best beauty tips and tricks with you because I know how hard it is to track down all of the latest ideas. This post on the best beauty tips and tricks contains affiliate links. If you buy something by clicking on these links, I will earn a few pennies which helps me keep this blog going.
Best Beauty Tips and Tricks
- Use Pepto Pismol as a facial. Really! It contains bismuth subsalicylate which is often found in face creams. According to Reader’s Digest, you can spread two teaspoons of Pepto Bismol on your face and let it dry for 15 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Rinse your hair with vinegar. The vinegar will help your hair shine. Just soak your hair in the vinegar for a few minutes and then rinse with cold water. There will be no vinegar smell after your hair dries.
- Apply your foundation with a foundation brush. Makeup sponges just soak up extra foundation so you will waste more in the long run. Brushes use less and let you apply more evenly.
- Spray an old toothbrush with hairspray and then brush your eyebrows to help keep unruly brows in check.
- Get acne under control by applying a dab of toothpaste to a pimple before bed. It draws out the impurities and helps dry your skin and shrink the pimple.
- Never pop pimples. It spreads the bacteria and leaves a scar.
- Clean your makeup brushes regularly to avoid a build up of makeup and bacteria. Just use shampoo on your makeup brushes like you would your hair. Allow them to dry completely.
- Always apply a top coat to your nail polish. It will make it less likely to chip and make it last longer.
- Wear sunscreen daily whether it is raining or sunny outside. Did you know that 80% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays pass through clouds?
- Visit BeautyScoop at Walmart.com for the BEST Makeup Tips!
What are your best beauty tips and tricks?
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.