Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Getting medium body curls with the Tulip Auto Curler is a great way to change your hair up a bit for the holidays. My daughter has gorgeous hair that’s down past her shoulders. As a busy college student, most of the time she just puts it up in a quick bun and heads out in the morning. That’s fine for an every day look but the holidays call for something different.
Getting Medium Body Curls with the Tulip Auto Curler
The Tulip Auto Curler lets you get the perfect curls and waves in just seconds. The tourmaline ceramic barrel gives you gentle, no frizz styling for any hair type. The Tulip Auto Curler curls both left and right because it has two way rotation. The open barrel lets you see what you’re doing and the safety guards mean no burns, even for a novice.
Getting medium body curls with the Tulip Auto Curler was very easy:
- Always start with clean, product free hair that has been combed out, is dry and is free of tangles.
- Preheat the Tulip Auto Curler.
- Sections should be between 1/2 inch and 1 inch depending on how tight you want your curls and how thick your hair is. You will need to experiment to find what works best for your hair.
- Use the Sectioning Petal to learn how much hair to put into the Tulip Auto Curler. Do not overload it. It won’t work right.
- Hold the unit steady as it wraps onto the barrel. After 3 beeps, release each curl. Quickly pull the unit straight down.
- Start with the under layers of your hair first and move up toward the top layers.
- Start at one side of your hair and work around to the other being certain to get each section.
- You can lightly spray the curls with styling spray to help them stay longer.
InStyler offers three great tools to get your hair holiday ready: Tulip Auto Curler, Max 2-Way Rotating Iron and Ionic Styler Pro. Visit RSVPInStyler.com and use the code SAVE30 for a 30% discount on your order.
Product provided by Vocalpoint. Post contains affiliate links.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.