Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Did I mention that I recently went on a trip to Maine? I don’t travel that often but when I do, I love staying active. I walk. I exercise. I visit local attractions. I want to do it all and I don’t want anything to slow me down. These must have feminine hygiene products help me stay fresh no matter how active and busy I’ll be. This post is sponsored by Poise but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Must Have Feminine Hygiene Products
When packing for a trip or checking your purse for a day out, make sure you’re prepared. You never know when your plans may change or when you’ll need something you weren’t expecting. You just never know.
- Pads or tampons. No one wants to think about it, but it’s better to be prepared than finding out when it’s too late.
- Hand sanitizer. While I don’t use this often, I do after visiting a public bathroom or when I need to open a door after someone who is clearly sick.
- Feminine Wipes. There are times we need to feel a little fresher. Please choose a feminine wipe that is eco-friendly. Swipes is a great brand.
- Facial Spray – There is nothing more refreshing than a mineral water facial spray when you’re feeling overheated. A cool mist can revive you and freshen your makeup.
- Body Mist – Body mists do for your body what a facial spray does for your face. Find one that is alcohol-free so it doesn’t dry out your skin.
- Lip Balm – There is nothing more annoying than dry, chapped lips.
- Tissues – They’re multi-purpose and you never know when you’ll need one!
- Poise Impressa – A revolutionary new product designed to help stop your leaks before they happen.
Poise* Impressa* Bladder Supports was designed to manage Stress Urinary Incontinence. Unlike other incontinence products, Poise* Impressa* Bladder Supports do not absorb leaks — they help prevent them. Your first step toward stopping leaks starts with the Impressa Sizing Kit. Impressa comes in three different sizes, and the Sizing Kit helps you find your most effective and comfortable internal fit. Each sizing kit includes six bladder supports (two of each size), along with a $4 coupon toward a 10-count Single-Size Pack of Impressa.
Keeping these must have feminine products on hand means I don’t have to worry about accidents. I’m free to head out on my next adventure and just enjoy it! Get your coupon today! There are several high value coupons to choose from!
This post is sponsored by Poise but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.