Last Updated on January 30, 2023 by Ellen Christian
These must have feminine hygiene products help me stay fresh no matter how active and busy I’ll be. Learn more about my top choices.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Must Have Feminine Hygiene Products
When packing for a trip or checking your purse for a day out, make sure you’re prepared. You never know when your plans may change or when you’ll need something you weren’t expecting. You just never know.
- Pads or tampons. No one wants to think about it, but it’s better to be prepared than finding out when it’s too late.
- Hand sanitizer. While I don’t use this often, I do after visiting a public bathroom or when I need to open a door after someone who is clearly sick.
- Feminine Wipes. There are times we need to feel a little fresher. Please choose a feminine wipe that is eco-friendly. Swipes is a great brand.
- Facial Spray – There is nothing more refreshing than a mineral water facial spray when you’re feeling overheated. A cool mist can revive you and freshen your makeup.
- Body Mist – Body mists do for your body what a facial spray does for your face. Find one that is alcohol-free so it doesn’t dry out your skin.
- Lip Balm – There is nothing more annoying than dry, chapped lips.
- Tissues – They’re multi-purpose and you never know when you’ll need one!
- Poise Impressa – A revolutionary new product designed to help stop your leaks before they happen.
Poise* Impressa* Bladder Supports was designed to manage Stress Urinary Incontinence. Unlike other incontinence products, Poise* Impressa* Bladder Supports do not absorb leaks — they help prevent them.
Your first step toward stopping leaks starts with the Impressa Sizing Kit. Impressa comes in three different sizes, and the Sizing Kit helps you find your most effective and comfortable internal fit.
Each sizing kit includes six bladder supports (two of each size), along with a $4 coupon toward a 10-count Single-Size Pack of Impressa.
Keeping these must have feminine products on hand means I don’t have to worry about accidents. I’m free to head out on my next adventure and just enjoy it! Get your coupon today! There are several high value coupons to choose from!
This post is sponsored by Poise but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.
10 thoughts on “Feminine Hygiene Products After 40”
I never even heard of such a thing, looks like a pretty great product. Thanks for the information.
Definitely! It’s one of a kind!
I need to find out more about this product. I think it would be so wonderful to be able to stop those pesky leaks before they start! Thank you for the information.
Glad to share, Karen!
That is a revolutionary product for sure. It’s great that there are such products to help women with bladder leakage issues. These are great tips for women over 40. I’m totally with you on the lip balm – I hate dry lips.
Definitely! Neither are fun to deal with.
There are so many little considerations that you need in these instances. It is indeed great to have along the impressa. Such a new and different twist on bladder leakage. I like that it can help you evaluate different levels and use the size that is right for you.
That is definitely a plus, Shelley!
These are great no matter what age you are. I’m not in the after 40 set yet, but I keep all of these with me.
Very true, Melissa!