Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
Liquid Palisade by Kiesque is like painter’s tape for nails. I love painting my nails, but I’ve never been able to get that neat edge I admire on Pinterest. I always have little mistakes here and there, and that just destroys the look. I was sent Liquid Palisade by Kiesque to review and I wanted to share my results.
Liquid Palisade by Kiesque
Liquid Palisade by Kiesque is the latest buzz flaunting a new look for their launch in Sephora & HSN! Consider Liquid Palisade the ultimate at-home DIY manicure; it’s like painter’s tape for nails. It provides an innovative barrier that protects the cuticles/skin during nail polish application – just apply around your nail, paint on your favorite polish, and peel to reveal the perfect paint line.
I received the Liquid Palisade by Kiesque (Thick Brush) and the Liquid Palisade French Manicure by Kiesque to try. I’m focusing on the Liquid Palisade (Thick Brush) for this post. Basically, Liquid Palisade is a paint on barrier that you apply to your cuticles before you polish your nails. It’s a natural, rubber latex based barrier that keeps the polish off your cuticles. It’s easy to peel off using tweezers and I had no irritation to my skin from using it.
- Begin with clean, dry nails that have no polish on them.
- Trim your cuticles and file your nails neatly.
- Apply a thick layer of Liquid Palisade to your cuticle area.
- Allow it to dry and then shape it with an orange stick if necessary.
- Apply your nail polish.
- BEFORE the nail polish is dry, peel off the Liquid Palisade by Kiesque using a pair of tweezers.
Here are a few tips for you:
- Liquid Palisade is light purple when you first apply it. You know it’s dry when it turns dark purple.
- If you have to apply two layers of polish, peel the Liquid Palisade after the first layer and re-apply before the second polish.
I found Liquid Palisade to be very easy to use and it really did give me better results than with polish alone. I’ll definitely be buying this when I run out.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.