Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on December 29, 2017 by Ellen Christian
I was so excited to receive my Glossybox July 2014 subscription box. I’m really enjoying all of the new beauty products that I get to try. If you haven’t heard of Glossybox, Glossybox is a premium beauty subscription box that delivers 5 premium beauty products to your door every month. It costs only $21/month and I have always received more than that value in my Glossybox. The thing that I love most about Glossybox is that there are only premium beauty products. You never find discount or drug store brands.
Glossybox July 2014
The Glossybox July 2014 box contained 5 beauty products from brands that were new to me. I love when that happens. It is so much fun finding out about new beauty brands and getting to try the products. I have found many new favorites by using this subscription service. The Glossybox July 2014 box contained:
1. Mitchell and Peach Body Cream – A luxurious body cream containing pure English honey, organic cocoa, Vitamin B5 and shea butter to leave skin soft, nourished and delicately fragranced. Like all Mitchell and Peach products, it contains steam distilled floral essential oils from the Mitchells’ fifth generation estate in Kent, England. Full size $61 / 6.08 oz
My thoughts: I love the scent of the Mitchell and Peach Body Cream. It’s very soft and delicate and the perfect choice for someone who doesn’t like heavy, perfume scents. It left my hands soft without feeling at all sticky or uncomfortable. Definitely something I’ll enjoy using.
2. GlamGlow YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Teratment – This power packed “facial in a jar” is said to work with skin’s natural collagen to exfoliate, tighten pores, smooth texture, reduce the fine lines and absorb impurities. Now a cult favorite, this 10 minute mud mask is comprised of French sea clay, volcanic pumice rock and pieces of green tea leaf. Full size $69 / 1.7 oz
My thoughts: I’m a huge fan of masks for removing impurities from my skin. I’ve never used one that tingles before and it was a neat experience. When you put on the mask, you treat it like an exfoliating cream. Then you let it sit for up to ten minutes. I think I left mine on for 5 because I have sensitive skin and it still did an amazing job. You just rinse it off with warm water. I love how smooth it left my skin the day after.
3. Skin Inc Custom Blended Anti-Aging Serum – Tackle the signs of aging with this custom blend of the antioxidant, Coenzyme Q10, elasticity promoting marine collagen and hydrating hyaluronic acid. Featuring Skin Inc’s patented encapsulation technology, the serum promises long lasting hydration for your skin. Full size $45 / .34 fl oz
My thoughts: I have used a lot of anti-aging serums and it’s difficult to tell what type of job they will do on your skin unless you use it long term. I’ve never seen an encapsulation technology used in a serum before which was very neat and give it a fun appearance.
4. Philip B PH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist – A weightless, daily detangling mist that leaves hair shining and frizz-free. This keratin-safe leave in toner works by adjusting the pH of tap water to seal the cuticle of your hair for a smooth finish. Spritz on after your shower or throughout the day to instantly revive your style. Full size $24 / 4.23 fl oz
My thoughts: I’m definitely enjoying this spray in the heat we’re experiencing right now. It has a very light scent and is easy to use. Just spray it in and it leaves your hair soft and manageable.
5. Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm – Featuring a refreshing mojito flavor, this gel lip balm melts into lips to moisturize without stickiness. Use a dab as a treatment, a bit more for a glossy, not to mention sweet finish. Full size $12.00 / .35 oz
My thoughts: I love the way this lip balm left my lefts! Soft and hydrated but not at all sticky. Definitely a great choice for lips that are chapped or dry.
I definitely enjoyed the products I received in the Glossybox July 2014 box. If you haven’t signed up yet, you really should.
Sign up now and get a complimentary Eyeko mascara with a subscription to Glossybox!
Must use voucher code “MAGIC” to redeem gift
*Offer not valid for limited edition boxes. Monthly, 3, 6 & 12 month subscriptions only.
Valid Through: August 1st- August 31st
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes you can feel beautiful at any age and any size. She shares healthy, realistic beauty and fashion information geared toward women over the age of 40. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.